News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

TFC 5vs5 CTF Wednesday Weekly Title League - Matches ongoing

Started by Fuck Your Couch, February 01, 2010, 10:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuck Your Couch

Sup EVIL, Im One of the Newest memebers I go by "Fuck Your Couch!"  I play teamfortress classic
and i hope to play with some of yall in the near future.
I talked with master about wanting to get some of us together to start a tfc 5v5 division so he has so kindly allowed me to post this thread. Now whether you play tfc or not please give some feed back and all memebers wanting to play in the 5v5 division post on this thread as well, me or master will get back with you and if your interested try and have a working mic. Alright im done Fuck your Couch im out!  ;D

Rosco

Well looks like this is my  last week of work at the mill so I  should be  free for it.  If you need a good scout to do the digging out the flag and bugging the enemy engies then i am up for it. 
I am on Pacific time here on the west coast so coordinating times may be a challenge.

Fuck Your Couch

We definately can use ya bro, The rest of you POST even if you aren't interested in joining the 5v5
Im out! Fuck Your Couch!  ;D

Foxy

I should be up for a 5v5 match, Guna need to get some practice in before it if we DO start it up but I can Play Offence, Scout/Med.

And depending on the start time I have school from 9am - 3:45pm (My time zone) So. If it is after that then I should totaly be free.

Fuck Your Couch

Good stuff ya we will be setting up practice times/dates when we get a ideal of who all interested

Foxy

Quote from: Fuck Your Couch on February 02, 2010, 10:49:35 AM
Good stuff ya we will be setting up practice times/dates when we get a ideal of who all interested

mmk sweet =]

Koveak

omg sure i wanna do some 5vs5, damn thats what i was waiting for :D and.. since i cant work
well.. I'm up anytime just tell me when and i'll be there  ;D ;D

I R French   -Koveak

Koveak

and i wanted to know.. is everyone who asked to be in will be part of it? what i mean is.. should we try to select those to participate? well like the practice we talked about, to all those who want.. and if we're enough why not making 2 teams of 5 players.. depend on how it goes.. I'd be up for practice.. I guess as soon as possible would be the best.. but oh well.. lol its just cause im exciting to challenge another 'crew' of 5players :P

Koveak ~ I R French Canadian  :D

Foxy

Quote from: Koveak on February 02, 2010, 02:21:21 PM
and i wanted to know.. is everyone who asked to be in will be part of it? what i mean is.. should we try to select those to participate? well like the practice we talked about, to all those who want.. and if we're enough why not making 2 teams of 5 players.. depend on how it goes.. I'd be up for practice.. I guess as soon as possible would be the best.. but oh well.. lol its just cause im exciting to challenge another 'crew' of 5players :P

Koveak ~ I R French Canadian  :D

Well I would think we would need to have tryouts to see who would be part of it...

Because you can ask to be in it and fail horribly.

Fuck Your Couch

Tryouts sound like a good ideal...I'am free Thursday after 4pm eastern maybe sometime later on  that night we can try and get some ppl to tryout and/or practice next weeks league map.

Koveak

yeah thats what i was talking about.. what if the one fail.. lol but its okay, everything comes with practice, and another thing.. this question is mostly asked to master, bah since he knows I cant log at all evil fast dl, for some reasons, was wondering if we could make it on low grav, but take off the low grav?
and i dont know what my time is.. like pst or things like it.. lol if we can make it clear it'd be ok.. :P

Koveak ~ I R French Canadian :D

Master

You guys are free to schedule practices and whatnot, I highly doubt I would be available to help with server setup, but the other admins here can probably help with this stuff, as for the other stuff I cant help until I get my pc back tp and running, sorry

Fuck Your Couch

Quote from: Master on February 03, 2010, 09:37:30 PM
You guys are free to schedule practices and whatnot, I highly doubt I would be available to help with server setup, but the other admins here can probably help with this stuff, as for the other stuff I cant help until I get my pc back tp and running, sorry

Hrm OK! So heres the million dollar question who's the other admins who has access to our servers??
We need to get a practice or tryout going tonight as well so guys lets use our connections within the clan and get this rolling.

Fuck Your Couch

Lets try and get our tryouts and/or practice going around 7 pm eastern tonight so everyone be  on steam at 6pm eastern.