News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

TFC 5vs5 CTF Wednesday Weekly Title League - Matches ongoing

Started by Fuck Your Couch, February 01, 2010, 10:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koveak

yeah but yet.. like 4-5 persons has replied.. wonder who will be there, and btw.. i cant log
fast dl at all.. i keep trying like.. 1 time per 2hours.. i just cant.. anyway, ill be on steam
tonight, we'll talk later

Koveak

Master

that would be at 5pm server time, for both the website and game servers.

anyone of admin/donor level who has a star in the steam community group is an admin and can help you guys out with the servers.

Fuck Your Couch

Thanks and how can i donate to our servers so i can have admin as well?

Koveak

ok guys i say it would be good to do another match, friday would it be good? i practiced my conc' alot like.. non stop and im getting real good :P and it'd be good for us to practice.. oh well let me know what you guys think about it

Koveak~ I R French :D

Foxy

Quote from: Fuck Your Couch on February 04, 2010, 06:23:04 AM
Lets try and get our tryouts and/or practice going around 7 pm eastern tonight so everyone be  on steam at 6pm eastern.

We could try that, That is 8pm for me so, I SHOULD be around. For everyone else I'm not sure, But ONe thing is for sure, We need to set up a date confirming the tryout time and server.

This has gone on for 2 months or so and no one has said anything.

I can't really set up a date because I am in school and not free during the days anymore, But weekends I would be able to set up dates, The thing is, we need everyone to confirm it whenever it is.
None of that "Yeah ill be there for sure!" then when it comes time they arent online and have no reason to not be.

(Sorry for that mini wall of text..)

But the big thing now is for everyone to be online.

Koveak

hmm.. its kinda sleeping.. what about we try to fix a day that no one does soemthing .. like a monday? well at least practice and .. something :o even if we're only 5.. its all good 3d 2o, now its.. who is up for? :p cuz it feel like we're only wearing a tag without doing anything.. :/ would be nice .. oh well let me know what u guys think about it..
Koveak - I R French :D