Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Gaming Mouse Question

Started by p0izon, June 10, 2014, 08:09:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Road_Pizza

I use a Logitech G9 lazer mouse....they work great,look for online deals

p0izon

Just ordered the g500. Should be getting it Friday.

SpamDaddy!

p0izon

It actually came a day early. This thing is legit. I played around inside Photoshop for a few mins and the movement is sooo much smoother. The center scroll toggle is awesome too.

For TFC I had my NeoTF class binds on my mouse, so gotta get used to all the buttons being on the left side. I can shotty people so much easier now though.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: p0izon on August 01, 2014, 12:41:22 AM
It actually came a day early. This thing is legit. I played around inside Photoshop for a few mins and the movement is sooo much smoother. The center scroll toggle is awesome too.

For TFC I had my NeoTF class binds on my mouse, so gotta get used to all the buttons being on the left side. I can shotty people so much easier now though.

I knew you'd love it, did you enjoy being able to set the weight to an exact feel?

p0izon

I threw in all the 4.5g and my hand was tired as shit after a few hours because I tend to lift the mouse and reposition it quite often. I had to switch them out some. I think I got the perfect balance now. But yes, the weights are really helpful.

Saleen219

I can honestly say its my most fav mouse that ive every used. Got a couple of em.

I only have 1 wt in it, works fine for me.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: p0izon on August 01, 2014, 05:19:33 PM
I threw in all the 4.5g and my hand was tired as shit after a few hours because I tend to lift the mouse and reposition it quite often. I had to switch them out some. I think I got the perfect balance now. But yes, the weights are really helpful.

lol I did that at first as well..once you fine tune it to the application it's a dream for design work.

Elitesse

I don't know why many people buy stuff just for games, for example new Video Cards for better performance, Gaming Mouses, Joysticks, New Monitors, for me it's just an huge waste of money. When I get a computer I never change the components, even if they are bad for gaming!

Saleen219

You buy computers? Now thats a waste of money. Build your own, and build it to your needs.

Elitesse

I'd like to build my own computer but then every component for it would be too expensive, buying the whole unit is cheaper.

p0izon

Quote from: Elitesse on August 15, 2014, 07:19:07 AM
I don't know why many people buy stuff just for games, for example new Video Cards for better performance, Gaming Mouses, Joysticks, New Monitors, for me it's just an huge waste of money. When I get a computer I never change the components, even if they are bad for gaming!

I recently upgraded my video card and can run almost all my games now on high settings. Didn't even spend more than $100. That's including the mouse.

Compare that to buying a brand new computer... I'm pretty sure I saved money rather than wasted.

Elitesse

I bought a new computer, four years old, capable of running many games too, for 20 $ on eBay. It was sold that cheap because the previous user didn't know how to fix a simple problem on it. I saved lots of money too.

Rand

Quote from: p0izon on August 15, 2014, 04:21:37 PM
Quote from: Elitesse on August 15, 2014, 07:19:07 AM

I recently upgraded my video card and can run almost all my games now on high settings. Didn't even spend more than $100. That's including the mouse.

Compare that to buying a brand new computer... I'm pretty sure I saved money rather than wasted.

Must have been a Linux Graphics card:  Those things run great!

Eli seems to contradict themselves on many posts.  Trollometer pointer is tending to positive.

Saleen219

Well yes its true its cheaper to buy a store built computer, they are built with cheap parts that will not stay current at all, out of date before you get it home.

You build your own computer you can get GOOD parts, and build it to suit your needs, not tey to get a comouter thst might be good enough for your needs.

If you build it, you can fix it if a part blows.

My new computer cost me $2500 or so, saved about 3-5 hundred by getting things on sale. But this computer was over built, WILL do what i need it to do, and will do so for years to come. The old computer i did the same, over built it. It replaced a 6 year o,d or there abouts computer that i again over built. Its still going strong but i replaced with the 3 year old computer because its just better than the older one.

Ya i smell some bs too :p