News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

It's quiet

Started by Master, February 24, 2010, 02:17:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

quiet to a level that which makes it quite impossible to go any lower than the current level of quietness; causing an adverse effect amongst the forums making all others join in on the silence so that these forums are doomed to spiral in a downward direction of quietness.

on that note: stop being quiet, okay?

barconcern@hotmail.com

i been postin  :P
not all of it is in places everyone can view....  ::)

SFR321

Yeah I need to get on these forums more often... I'll be sure to check in every now and then

Koveak

lol master, was funny what u said.. to a level that cant be more quiet.. hah.. oh well
i check often.. but since no one says a thing well.. i stay quiet too cuz im not really someone
who will start speaking.. i will continue saying things on what someone says.. lol
Koveak~ I R French :D

Foxy

WHy would I be quiet, Quietness doesnt fit me at all, i love to be anti-quiet, And can stop the quietness for a long time untill everyone passes out from it being not quiet and such.

Anyways....
Yeah It has been very quiet around here, I'm glad im not the only one who noteced that.

We should get somemore people into ES, that way it would be a bit less quiet.

Master

recruitment is open to the public, just simply tell them where our site is and to fill out a membership application

Foxy

Quote from: Master on March 11, 2010, 03:50:49 PM
recruitment is open to the public, just simply tell them where our site is and to fill out a membership application

Cool, I'll do that =]

Koveak

yea more people would be good.. so we could make some clan matches.. :p

Master

star

Sorry I've been trying to find a job and trying to obtain this new vehicle so I've been really busy plus not at home very much.  I will be back soon hopefully I have court on April 22nd for a gay ass possession felony.  Hopefully I won't get locked up..

barconcern@hotmail.com

i post in the numbers game and the videos thread as often as i can,
no one responds,
but i guess this is the place to respond, its easier?

barconcern@hotmail.com

oh and...
star, how is that different then your typical day?  ;)  ;D

Koveak

yea well i got the message saying i didnt say a thing for a while.. well i asked on the post about clan match if people still wanted to do matches.. since no one answered, i just stopped looknig on this site.. since no one does a thing and it looks pretty much dead, im still up for match.. but if no one else wants to.. then.. then what?
Koveak~ I R French

barconcern@hotmail.com

I'm not surprised the matches never happened personally,
This wouldn't be the first time they where put together or attempted to.