News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Hello everyone!!

Started by Saleen219, November 27, 2020, 12:36:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saleen219

Apparently I cant wear the clan tag anymore in game *pout*. hell ive forgotten every dang command on how to play.

Anyway - wanted to say hi to everyone, new and old. Emphasis on old.

Saleen219

Master

Quote from: Saleen219 on November 27, 2020, 12:36:34 PM
Apparently I cant wear the clan tag anymore in game *pout*. hell ive forgotten every dang command on how to play.

Anyway - wanted to say hi to everyone, new and old. Emphasis on old.

Saleen219
Hey bud! I don't believe it, are you saying something I made is actually working properly?? I have added a check so only steamids on the clan roster can wear the "-[EVIL]-" clan tag in-game, I was completely unaware that it works at all.. Hope all is well with you, always glad to see a veteran come back

Saleen219

OOOOoooohhhh so it WAS your fault!! >:(

Yup i guess it works. it gave a msg but i dont recall what it said now. yuore not registered to use clan tag or something like that.

Its been so long since i played Ive completely forgot all commands -.-

Hoping to maybe start playing again but i have a ton of ps work to finish on a crap ton of photos. will take several more days at least, but hoping to get back into the game

Sal

SyKosis

WB mate. Hope you dont remember me. :D ;)
Commando powah.

Gimpy

Wow. It's been a long time... Welcome back old friend

Saleen219

Ya I remember ya Syk!

And Gimpy! Yeah its been a while, my bad.

Hoping to get back into the game soon...

Angi

Welcome back Saleen219 :) I saw you yesterday on BZ , and as i wanted to greet ya, you ran off  :yes: :-\ So , then  i`ll do it officially now here!  :yay!:
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Swede

Hey

Nice to see you around again. Hope everything fine. It's been a while.

Saleen219

Harley - Yes I saw and heard you on but as mentioned i cant remember any commands lol. I *may* have said something about the Evil tag but not sure.

Swede - things are going well here - everyones safe and healthy hope everyones the same on your end

Angi

Quote from: Saleen219 on November 30, 2020, 06:29:31 PM
Harley - Yes I saw and heard you on but as mentioned i cant remember any commands lol. I *may* have said something about the Evil tag but not sure.

Swede - things are going well here - everyones safe and healthy hope everyones the same on your end

cage Hopefully that aint a bad start !! Just get on the server and we will work threw , whatever you need :)

And i think, it may also be , that you need to spend abit time back on the server, to wear the tag again, i am not sure about it tho :)
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Swede

Nice to hear. Ya, all fine here on this end too.

Hope to see you soon on the servers. Can't wait to frag you  :) ;)

Guts

ocd

Did the Steam thing throw you, too? I was on the phone with WON for like, an hour.

wb, cheers
ocd

*sips coffee

DomiAvenger

Saleen219

wow, if i sucked before i surely suck now lol