News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

unban request

Started by StarBurns, July 11, 2020, 12:01:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarBurns

can i get unbanned: STEAM_0:0:89339285

Gimpy

StarBurns

I dont think a perm ban is fair for jokingly calling someone a neo nazi, i was banned a week ago

M1LO

I think its fair to say that the perm ban was not issued due to that one "joke" but an accumulation of your warped sense of humour and other misgivings.   
"It is....what it is"

froob

Quote from: M1LO on July 11, 2020, 06:38:03 AM
warped sense of humour

last time I checked humor was subjective. I don't know the complete context but if Starburns called someone a neo nazi I think it's pretty funny. I mean, it's Starburns.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

M1LO

Quote from: SourceFroob on July 24, 2020, 01:30:12 PM
Quote from: M1LO on July 11, 2020, 06:38:03 AM
warped sense of humour

last time I checked humor was subjective. I don't know the complete context but if Starburns called someone a neo nazi I think it's pretty funny. I mean, it's Starburns.

What are you on fella? Whatever it is I need some, and give me a huge quantity of it, cos if it promises to transform my idealization of how this community operates into that of how you see it then deal me in buddy, bend me over and spank me silly because clearly iv been missing out, and what I regard as humor is obviously working on a totally different wave length to ones that your mind receives and then transforms into laughter.

Perhaps your would be wise to study the complete context of any given discussion before performing your one man stand up comedy act in front of all your doting audience.       
"It is....what it is"

froob

"One of the most important reasons we're still having so many fights over what's funny, is because people just don't know how to deal with someone being funny."

What I find funny may not be funny to you. What you find funny may be mediocre to me.

The point is Starburns has been banned I don't know how many times for being a racist and he literally calls someone a neo-nazi and is banned. I find that very funny.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

M1LO

Your right, your absolutely right.

Anyway I must dash, I dont know if you've heard about it but im off to that new restaurant called KARMA?   

There's no menu................. You just get what you deserve!  cage

"It is....what it is"

Anus

I'm with Milo on this.  Keep the ban on for now.

M1LO

Indeed......... just what we needed, the support from another regular frequenter of the KARMA restaurant.
You have your own ban to cherish and nurture, don't worry yourself about anyone else's, you can rest easy knowing that we take on all that responsibility so you don't have to  ;)

I would suggest that unless any further contextual arguments can be given towards StarBurns unban request, then I would imagine the outcome will remain unchanged.       

"It is....what it is"

Anus

Exactly Milo, as I said, I'm with you on this.