News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

i wan't to join -[EVIL]-

Started by Nomy, May 07, 2020, 01:26:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomy

i play on 66.151.244.170:27015 -[EVIL]- Battlezone-X well over 2 years now.
how do i get noticed and become a member of a team?

name: Nomy

Gimpy

Hello Nomy,

You need to fill out an application. We'll take a look and see if you're a good fit with our community.

However, we denied your application in 2017 due to a VAC ban on your account. Can you please explain your VAC ban?

Nomy

yea.. like i was told, i got declined. bcuz of the vac ban on steam profile. i'm surprised ya'll still remember me.

i, myself am a competative person, i like to play alot, and always try to play and enjoy gaming. i like to learn always something new, like to practice so that i can gain skills and have more experience. i never played with hacks!   
vac ban was issued on csgo when my friend  played on my account. was time when i wasn't playing anymore, because i got married and had 2 kid born. i didn't have time to play, my friend played on my account. anyways, since that. i don't share my account anymore with friends

Nomy

ok. i will fill out the application. 
see ya'll on the server

Gimpy

Sorry Nomy, but we've voted and we're not willing to let you part of our closed community with a public VAC ban on your record.

You're still free to play on our servers any time you want though.

StarBurns

Quote from: Gimpy on May 11, 2020, 06:47:47 AM
Sorry Nomy, but we've voted and we're not willing to let you part of our closed community with a public VAC ban on your record.

You're still free to play on our servers any time you want though.
Hey, I don't have any VAC bans.  ;)

Angi

"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/