News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

SORRY TO ALL CLAN MEMBERS

Started by sliceofpizza, January 08, 2010, 08:39:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sliceofpizza

Hello all this is [EVIL] sLiCeOfPiZzA, I want to say I am extremely sorry for using very bad language on the server yesterday. :o  I got mad at Rosco because I thought he was Hacking and he was not.  I have no excuse for it and I feel bad that I did it. I only hope that I did not offend anyone to much.   We are all here to have fun and I made a huge mistake by losing my temper like an idiot.  Please accept my sincere apologies as this was extremely out of caricature for me.  It won't happen again.  Peace Out All. [EVIL} sLiCeOfPiZzA  :)

Rosco

NP  Pizza,  we all have bad days at times.  I look  forward to seeing  you on the servers in the future having fun like we do  :)

Saleen219

Im jsut surprised you actually said anything in game Pizza - Ive tried talking to you in the past and got absolutely zero response.

Gues I have to hack to get a response eh?   :P

Master

lol, saleen that means you have to change nothing :P

pizza, im not as worried about your language as I am happy that you atleast apologized about it rather than letting it spiral into something horrible, thanks for not being a jerk ;)

Saleen219

*I* do not hack - I 'enhance game play'.

Foxy

No problem man. Emotions can get the better of us alot and we let it slip out of our control.