News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

MEGAKILLER ban #2

Started by MEGA-K, April 27, 2020, 08:01:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEGA-K

Why 20-days ban has been applied to me for throwing spypills near respawn?
There was a battle, and anyway rules were broken. But it is relatively rare violation.

Such a long ban. In is not quite fair. What do you thihk?

going in side - what does it mean?

MrCoala

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. We will look into the situation which was leading to your ban and come back to you.
All i can say for now is that "going in side" means that you actually entered the enemy spawn.

MrCoala

I fetched the demo of the match and i can confirm that our admin acted according to the rules. You were (spawn-)doorhugging for the half match, threw 2 spy pills on purpose on the spawn doors and entered spawn once. Given the fact that you have a record of spawn abuse in the past we have to deny your appeal. It may be true that you didn't receive a warning right before the ban got issued but you should have known better.

You are more than welcome to come back as soon as the 20 days are over.

MEGA-K

Thank you for your time spent for my request.
Didn't know that so much abuses were recieved.
Hope MK will join the server not later than 16th of May.

Angi

Some just dont learn! And try to play us admins a fool!

evading ban!!!!!

Nough said, good bye
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

MEGA-K

No words, you are overly biased, Harley. Don't you?
Looks like a crowd of admins hunting one person.
I am not going to play on other servers with stupid nooby children, so TFC good bye.

M1LO

"It is....what it is"

MEGA-K

It is common thing for most of old communities: they have prejudices to new players. It is easy to ban (few clicks), and it is not easy for admin's Ego to accept new member.
But it is server of your clan and I am just the guest who played within a month.
The only really useful thing you can do for me is to recommend another non-empty server with skilled players.

MEGA-K

And there are a bunch of HWguy d**s spamming spawns, but no one has been banned yet.

Gimpy

MK - You cant throw pills on spawn. When we tell you with a ban that you can't come back for 20 days, don't. Evading your ban has resulted in a permanent ban.

Whatever HW spammers you're talking about, if they were attacking spawns, they would be dealt with the same. We aren't everywhere and can't see everyone. If you're ever welcomed back in our server, you can record a demo of this and send I to us. Well remove those people too.

MEGA-K

Very bad. Sometimes I will check ban status.

StarBurns

Quote from: MEGA-K on April 27, 2020, 03:31:27 PM
Very bad. Sometimes I will check ban status.

Permanent bans usually get cleared every new year for most people. See you in 2021 LOL

Gimpy

Quote from: StarBurns on April 27, 2020, 05:17:25 PM
Permanent bans usually get cleared every new year for most people. See you in 2021 LOL

Yes for 99% of the bans. We re-ban hackers and extreme griefers.

Angi

Quote from: MEGA-K on April 27, 2020, 12:24:49 PM
I am not going to play on other servers with stupid nooby children, so TFC good bye.

We gotta do , what we gotta do! THEJOB! :)
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

MEGA-K

Quote from: Harley on April 28, 2020, 12:53:10 AM
Quote from: MEGA-K on April 27, 2020, 12:24:49 PM

We gotta do , what we gotta do! THEJOB! :)
the most annoying thing was hearing your tweets while listening to the enemy's footsteps near the corner.
Hope now I have enough time for silence and rest.