News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Corona virus

Started by Angi, March 21, 2020, 03:47:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anus

I was in Hawaii in January for a couple weeks when news of this first started coming out of China.  Too bad we couldn't have gotten on top of this better back then!

Master

Quote from: Anus on March 28, 2020, 09:55:36 PM
I was in Hawaii in January for a couple weeks when news of this first started coming out of China.  Too bad we couldn't have gotten on top of this better back then!
too bad we aren't getting on top of this better NOW! There's still too many people going out to social gatherings, not nearly enough people are taking this seriously, and our leadership in America isn't going to do the right thing because they could potentially lose MONEY, think of the shareholders!

Angi

Good morning everyone! Havent read into any news YET! Seriously, its to much, going wrong, where i might just fuckin explode!
That said, i hope you all, are safe and healthy!
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Swede

"Look at Sweden....."

The total numbers so far: 15 322 found infected with Covid-19. 1 765 have died. In addition to this, there are people who have been infected but not noticed anything and those who are immune.

The infection seems to have passed its peak. The estimation is that somewhere in middle of May we have reached a point when own immunity will start to show and reduce the number of cases. At that time, about 60% of the residents here will have had the infection according to the forecasts.

In the beginning there were very few people out, but slowly more and more people are going out again. Restaurants and Cafes are open and have guests. Most companies are running but many work from home.

I myself have worked normally on a daily basis all the time during the outbreak together with my staff.

Venomous Fangs

I Australia we have been on stage 3 lockdown for 4 weeks now. This means only leaving home for 4 reasons:

1) Going to work
2) Getting food shopping
3) Medical treatment
4) Exercise (must be in proximity to home)

Anyone found by police out of their house without any of these 4 reasons is fined $1,658.00 on the spot. There has been a couple of cases of prison terms for repeat offenders.

As I work in Defence Department my role is deemed essential, although work policy is work from home if possible, although as I am one of the few who are still on ADSL with download limits, so still go to work. Only 3 of us left on the floor.

The infection rate in Australia has levelled off, and new cases are under 20 per day, Government is still keeping the current restrictions for now, on fear of a new outbreak. There is some talk in the media of totally eradicating the virus, but this is likely ambitious.

That's it for now, going online for my mothers birthday, only way to see family these days... :-0