News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

this is just so fucking hilarious.

Started by Mocay, March 20, 2020, 09:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mocay

hi friends, wanted to know yall opinion about this matter, hold yall buttholes shut, for this is fucking great...
https://www.lunaticrage.com/drippy/forum.php?a=vt&f=2&t=16997

Guts

That's drippys for you. They don't have many admins. Iggy said it wasn't him, that leaves maybe 3-4 "active" admins, I believe. Walnuts and med are the other 2 I know that play regularly. I feel like drippy would've posted if it was him. I'll bet walnuts but it certainly could be drippy himself.

Just so you know, I have the "we have 7 afk" bind as im sure you know.... i've had it well over a decade now, and if I hit my bind key for that I get banned for a day instantly. Drippy set it up because he calls it whining,. I've tried in multiple threads to explain otherwise, to no avail. Now i just don't use it. I don't type at all when i'm in there tbh.

My point is, if you care to play there just don't say anything in mm1, literally nothing, maybe not even mm2, use your mic.  Drippy cant monitor that as good. If you don't care, do whatever you want, but your going to continue to run into that shit.

Also friend to friend, and as much as I'd like to see if the admin in question actually posts, I'd just drop it. I feel like you're turning that thread into a bad meme for yourself.

Either way, good luck sir.

StarBurns

Drippy's is for noobs.

Quote from: Guts on March 20, 2020, 11:21:43 PM
That's drippys for you. They don't have many admins. Iggy said it wasn't him, that leaves maybe 3-4 "active" admins, I believe. Walnuts and med are the other 2 I know that play regularly. I feel like drippy would've posted if it was him. I'll bet walnuts but it certainly could be drippy himself.

Just so you know, I have the "we have 7 afk" bind as im sure you know.... i've had it well over a decade now, and if I hit my bind key for that I get banned for a day instantly. Drippy set it up because he calls it whining,. I've tried in multiple threads to explain otherwise, to no avail. Now i just don't use it. I don't type at all when i'm in there tbh.

My point is, if you care to play there just don't say anything in mm1, literally nothing, maybe not even mm2, use your mic.  Drippy cant monitor that as good. If you don't care, do whatever you want, but your going to continue to run into that shit.

Also friend to friend, and as much as I'd like to see if the admin in question actually posts, I'd just drop it. I feel like you're turning that thread into a bad meme for yourself.

LOL do they really ban for that bind?

Mocay

yeah i best take your advice walnuts and med both were on durind this shit, I even said minutes before getting banned, "i asked him a question, don't you dare Ban me" in mm1, so I'd definitely say it was drippy. But i can't be sure you know, thanks a bunch buddy. Lol you might wanna take a look at fred's "Oops" thread as well LOL it's exactly about the 7 afk bind, might be useful for the laughs 🤣

Guts

Yeah I saw it right after I posted here. Fucking d2f.

Mocay

Mocay wrote:
Connection accepted by 172.93.101.194:27015
Kicked : Banned until 2020-03-20 19:12:19 EST for: dont even joke about cheating
Host_EndGame: Server disconnected
-Seriously i don't know who is the fucking dickhead who did this, but honestly i don't give a damn single fuck, the way this server is
administered is fucking unreal, i was talking for goddamn fucking real nigga, the way that dude shot me felt like fucking aimbot, and i didn't even accuse the fucking guy of cheating i made him a question... seriously let me know the fucking name of the motherfucker who banned me for that fuckin stupid reason, i don't care who ever the fuck gets offended with my words, im pissed as a motherfucker right now, for fucking real, i was so goddamn high and feeling so fucking good and a dickhead does this to me ruinning my fucking night, and for real, i won't play at D2f again untill this guy gets his admin removed, or at least apologize. and im not even raging, im calm sitting in my seat typing what is going inside my head now, imagine how fucking pissed i'm. my bad for the language for the rest of the people, yall have nothing to do with it, whoever banned me, eat this bitch.

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells.
-This one had me rolling on the floor a bit LOL

Mocay

Quote from: StarBurns on March 21, 2020, 12:10:11 AM
Drippy's is for noobs.
actually i've been enjoying A LOT playing spy in that server, turned out to be really challenging and extremely fun... people say drippy's for noobs, but i found it to be really enjoyable. but ofc i will not tolerate this kind of bullshit.

Gimpy

Many years ago, I got asked if I was hacking.

I said of course... I'm using fov 20 (sniper zoom). I was playing sniper.

Admin warning given for joking about cheating.

Angi

Well, neither can i open the links , nor can i replay onto forums there! Also , i told somebody NOT to typ any relation to the word "cheating" (discribed) it in german and 1337 numbers, and lots of %&/() inbetween, that he might get kicked .!!! Well, not after 5 mins, he got banned!!!!!! Since then, it is assumed, i am a D2F admin!  :woow: :wideeyed:
I AM NOT! In my name i wear the proud -[EVIL]- Tag! looking at some nicks, at times, some PPL are starting to bitch at BZ about all the bhoppers ect! Good part! : Some from D2F are also playing on our servers <3

THEY are not all noobs!!!! Dont underestemate them please! It is at times, a hard mixture of fun players, casuals, just wanna chit chat,and competetive ! Unless someone , pushes their button , motivates them (MY feeling)
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

pizzahut

Quote from: Harley on March 21, 2020, 04:43:41 PM
Well, neither can i open the links
Same - seems the website is off-line, I'm guessing shortly after this thread was posted.

Angi

"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Nuggs

Imagine playing on Drippys and then being shocked and appalled after being banned for stupid shit. Dude it's been that way for over a decade.

It's your own fault for playing there. They did you a favor, no self respecting TFC veteran should ever play on Drippys. It's truly a cesspool over there

Mocay

Quote from: Nuggs on March 23, 2020, 08:29:21 AM
Imagine playing on Drippys and then being shocked and appalled after being banned for stupid shit. Dude it's been that way for over a decade.

It's your own fault for playing there. They did you a favor, no self respecting TFC veteran should ever play on Drippys. It's truly a cesspool over there
well im not a tfc veteran at all, d2f isn't the problem, white beard menchild are :^)

MrCoala

Quote from: pizzahut on March 21, 2020, 06:35:22 PM
Quote from: Harley on March 21, 2020, 04:43:41 PM
Well, neither can i open the links
Same - seems the website is off-line, I'm guessing shortly after this thread was posted.

Seems that the webpage is not working for you and HQ. Working fine for me while she can't access it the same time i can. Maybe a geolocation ban?

pizzahut

Assumed it's for everyone because this also says it's down:

https://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/lunaticrage.com

Edit: The web archive can access it, I let it save the current state.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200323225159/https://www.lunaticrage.com/drippy/forum.php?a=vt&f=2&t=16997