News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

New Member - M1LO

Started by Gimpy, December 19, 2019, 11:45:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

Well it's been quite a while since I've updated the roster, but was glad to do it today.

Welcome M1LO into the fold.

pizzahut

Welcome, M1LO. Seems you ventured to the dark side!

Angi

Welcome to the real-world .wav ;)

Nice to have you aboard!
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Guts

M1LO

Lovely Jubbly that guys, its very much appreciated and thank you very much,

But just to take a quote from someone... not to far away, "I looked at the game, saw snipers , and thought:  hell the f**kin no! I hate snipers -.-"

After much hurt and sadness felt from that, perhaps now you are either going a little bit soft round the edges in your old age, or those few words of welcome took one heck of a lot of forcing out of your mouth. Which ever way it is I suppose I still "ruv you",

Cheers,

"It is....what it is"

Swede

hey, welcome. Looking forward to continue and point my big gun at you  :D See ya out there on the servers.  :) ;)

SyKosis

As I see your good side didnt take longer and found your bad side. Veri nice and welcome to the deep world ;) M1LO.

Angi

Quote from: M1LO on December 20, 2019, 02:44:35 AM

But just to take a quote from someone... not to far away, "I looked at the game, saw snipers , and thought:  hell the f**kin no! I hate snipers -.-"

After much hurt and sadness felt from that, perhaps now you are either going a little bit soft round the edges in your old age, or those few words of welcome took one heck of a lot of forcing out of your mouth. Which ever way it is I suppose I still "ruv you",

Cheers,

lol_face

Wasnt ME!   :no:  ;) And who u callin OLD!  :evillaugh: :devilsidesmile:

Revenge is so bitter sweet^^ ;) C u when i c u :)

No force needed ! What would TFC be , without the sniper love/hate ;)? Boring as fuck ^^
* Harley polishes her rockets and refills her medkit
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

DomiAvenger