News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Why am I banned?

Started by Guts, November 27, 2019, 07:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

Can someone remove this guys admin please? I mean it's so evident that he has it out for me. Also spreading misinformation and calling me a cheat. I have never been banned in 15 years for cheating. Please stop.

I attached a screenshot of the chat. I said nothing wrong and the "youre bad" comment was directly at le when I killed him because he was also talking shit. (check the HLTV) and its fucking embarrassing that an admin doesn't know there is no cap limit if you manually bhop...which I do shuffler. I dont use the plugin, in fact i dont use mwheel like alot of people now-a-days, I literally hit my spacebar and time it. Why dont you stop crying and learn to play a 20 year old game?

He's constantly telling people I cheat and banning me for no reason. I come home from work and want to play tfc in my favorite server and all he does is try and ruin my hour of fun by constantly banning me. He's mentally not fit to be an admin.

thanks Milo, you're a stand up dude. Much respect.

Edit: I'm unbanned now somehow. Guessing he just banned me until he was done playing?

schuffler

Guts like I explained I thought you were someone else. Your play and actions were just like his. I asked where you were using your Guts name you did not respond to that.  That guy is a real pain.
I'm sorry I got you mixed up with him. But again everything you were doing is his MO.  What could of helped  is when I asked for you by your real name that would have helped me out a lot.

Again I'm sorry for the mix up.

Some other also questioned your speed as an HW.

schuffler

I also have never accused you of cheating.  This is the first time in a long time I even seen you on.  I stayed on for awhile after you left. I didn't do for for you are but who I thought you were.  The thing you did do wrong tho was to call out an admin while not tagged.  But I get that I can live with it.  If you haven't been banned in 15 years why are you saying I always ban you.  So maybe you need to fix that too.   And I won't even get going about how rude it is to talk about someones mother.

Guts

I'm not a member or an admin so I don't have to be tagged or use a consistent name and you can very easily check to see who I am as an admin. What I do see posted under clan rules is: "The clan tag is a badge of pride, you are expected to wear it at all times while on our servers, unless circumstances do not permit it." You haven't used your tag since 11/2. Why are you not tagged?

I posted the chat logs, I wasn't trying to "call you out". We were playing together for atleast 2 maps and then you started calling me a cheat and I responded to you. I do remember when I was an admin there used to be a thing about people calling out admins who were aliasing, but I do not see that posted under the server rules https://forums.esclan.net/index.php/topic,3756.0.html. So I don't know how I, or anyone else for that matter, can be banned for that. I also think you clearly knew who I was.

As far as the banning, I said I have never been banned for cheating. I do get banned all the time for various other reasons....most notably, admin abuse.  All I was saying is you calling me a cheat has no validity. Now you have people in the server that think I fucking cheat and this is why I constantly have to change my name. You do more harm than good.

Angi

Tsks! Not around and Guts gets banned ;) *gotta know ur regs* :D Now serious mode on!
On steam i have been also contacted about a speed cheating HW! So yes, at some point i do understand Schuffler! Just do me a favor Big G! If someone tries to tickel out some information , adminwise , be nice ;)

Now chill u two! Shake hands, or throw grens at eachother , but be nice ! Schuffie did his job !

* Harley doves out <3
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Guts

Harley, he didn't do his job. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't "call him out" and I don't cheat. He doesn't like playing with or against me and I get under his skin...so he bans me for the day and continues to play while I have to constantly come here and appeal wasting my time.

He also constantly says I cheat and calls me a hack. There isn't a person who plays this game that hates cheats more than me. I don't cheat, and I don't particularly care to be called one.

schuffler

Thank you Harley
I'm good I screwed up and I said it. Guts did call me out by calling me schuffler no biggie not supposed to do that but ok. We all make MISTAKES. And that's why I apologized for it others can't always do that and again it's ok.
And yes play with any name you like I was just trying to find out who you were so I didn't make the mistake I did. tappin out

Angi

Quote from: Guts on November 28, 2019, 12:53:01 AM
Harley, he didn't do his job. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't "call him out" and I don't cheat. He doesn't like playing with or against me and I get under his skin...so he bans me for the day and continues to play while I have to constantly come here and appeal wasting my time.

He also constantly says I cheat and calls me a hack. There isn't a person who plays this game that hates cheats more than me. I don't cheat, and I don't particularly care to be called one.
I agree to disagree on this 1!!!
YES! he could of checked up on you , but same as you, he also maybe just wanted to chill before or after work! And as a former HC! U know what the deal is about motivation at times ;)
He apoligised! Chapeau! On that, most dont have the balls for doing so! AND U also could of just said "who the fuck u r" !!!
SO ! AGAIN :

I agree to disagree on this 1!!!  ;)
All_to_easy

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

Angi

Cant fuckin mod my posting!! /me slaps forum
AND ofc u dont cheat! WHAT he would of known , if u would of told him who u r!!!!

Guts

Harley, you have no idea what you're talking about. He is a liar and if I was him I would tap out too, because he knows what he did.

2019-11-27 04:52:46    Sheldon Cooper   guts   2fort
2019-11-27 04:52:40    Sheldon Cooper   huts where are u   2fort

That was said 30 minutes PRIOR to my ban. He NEVER asked who I was (please feel free and check the rest of his chat logs, or don't do any research and just pick a side...typical) He absolutely knew who I was and he knew what he was saying and doing.

You look bad defending this person, especially without knowing any of the facts.

Angi

Quote from: Guts on November 28, 2019, 05:44:51 AM
Harley, you have no idea what you're talking about. He is a liar and if I was him I would tap out too, because he knows what he did.

2019-11-27 04:52:46    Sheldon Cooper   guts   2fort
2019-11-27 04:52:40    Sheldon Cooper   huts where are u   2fort

That was said 30 minutes PRIOR to my ban. He NEVER asked who I was (please feel free and check the rest of his chat logs, or don't do any research and just pick a side...typical) He absolutely knew who I was and he knew what he was saying and doing.

You look bad defending this person, especially without knowing any of the facts.
I wasnt picking a side , i am in the middle!  ( You should also know me better by now! ) And after what u just posted, up there , which i requoted, it does seem like he knew who u were ! :/ From that up there, he even called you out! / me sighs at Shelly  :rolleyes2:

P.S : I dont need to check any logs or chats , i believe in that the truth is spoken here! If i start checkin logs about who said /what /when / and how, im gonna go insane! /me is not gonna play Nanny here !! Thats not what i applied for !
WE all are grown ups , so pls behave that way too!

DomiAvenger

This thread has been brought to you by "Redundant". The new app that continues posting to threads that should have been closed ages ago because the actual issue at hand has been resolved. "Redundant" find it in your app store for $4.99.  cage

M1LO

Hmm.......

My input holds very little standing, but having been there at the time perhaps it may add a little clarity to what factors increased the likelihood of this been an error of mis identity, whilst also having no loyalty or bias towards either person

Both Schuffler and I had been on the server in the morning with a well-known hacker also on, taking the name this time of monkaW/asshat cheater, doing what he does, getting his kicks, pissing everyone off my self-included and aiming a lot of abuse at Schuffler obviously knowing he's an admin.

Later on, in the day it was just Schuffler and myself on the server until Guts arrived and a couple of others, Guts was playing under the name zeus and was on my team until someone left and I suggested I switch to offer Guts a desperately needed challenge ( for him I mean ) so having been opened up like a tin can and having my arse constantly camped on I made the comment that playing against "Zeus" is like pissing in the wind, to which Schuffler replied " You know who he is right?" now I took that as tho Schuffler was saying what you moaning for its Guts you're gonna get smashed, ( I knew it was Guts and just presumed Schuffler did as well) but actually Schuffler did in fact I believe think Zeus was the Hacker back under a new name, he did also reply to a comment from Zeus with " careful asshat " a name used by the same arse hole.

Yes to a certain extent I can see similarities in movement but as a sniper ( which I was at the time, just for a change ) you see a lot more especially in 2fort up on the deck,  but the cheat can jump from one sniper deck to the other as a HW Guts has speed but still has to Bhop his way over, Schuffler was on D at the time and in the basement so all he had to go on was a couple of new players asking how the hell Zeus moves so fast and the banter between myself and guts, all this and the fact we had already had the hacker on the server a few hours earlier I think just led to Schuffler making a pretty big mistake.

I totally agree that checks could and should have been made before the decision was taken to ban, but it is what it is, Schuffler was "busting some chops" but in this case most definitely the wrong ones.

I for one very much enjoy playing with Guts, he's a top bloke and I wouldn't want him to play any other way than the incredibly skillful mastered down right piss taking way he does, but he certainly deserves the apology which hopefully helps a little to moving on and keeping this game going that we all care so much about. 
"It is....what it is"

pizzahut

Quote from: M1LO on November 28, 2019, 04:59:49 PM
the cheat can jump from one sniper deck to the other as a HW
That's also something I wonder whether it can be detected somehow.

Gimpy

Guts - were you playing on your regular SteamID?