News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

HLTV Halp

Started by Guts, July 03, 2019, 01:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

Please halp....

there was a round of 2fort just before this garbage map called garage.

July 2nd 2019, 9:47pm   garage

On the hltv page it shows siege was played before it but there is a huge time gap where there was actually a round of 2fort. Anyway to recover this?

Second Halp:

When I do viewdemo the events button that used to show up on the toolbar where you can pause and FF and shit, is not there. Any idea how to get that back? I need to be able to change the FOV and I'd like to use it to try and find airshots.

Thanks.

pizzahut

I guess 2fort wasn't recorded.

Press Escape to access the demo controls, though it may go back to start when you access it the first time.

Press Jump (space bar) to switch e.g. between 1st and 3rd person view, though I doubt you can change FOV.

Press attack or use class skill (+attack2 / special) to switch between players.

Press Ctrl to get the HLTV menu where you can do the same as above.

pizzahut

Sorry, can't edit posts here. By Ctrl I meant "duck". (I use Ctrl key for this.)

Guts

what are the fucking odds? ...got a stupid airshot

Master

Quote from: Guts on July 03, 2019, 10:21:19 AM
what are the fucking odds? ...got a stupid airshot
Pretty high, any time I look at the server, the HLTV is not connected.. there is an issue with the HLTV not ending the demo at end of map and .. somehow not connecting until the next map is finished, at which point it will join the server and act like everything is fine.

The HLTV system has been neglected for a long time, and now its fighting back.

Guts

lmao.... had to happen on THAT round. I will challenge this new enemy to a duel.

Oh and I found the answer to my first question. Looks like -demoedit needs to be added to the launch options. I obviously had it there before but I'm guessing that it got removed during an update.

pizzahut

pizzahut

Hm this URL didn't work as expected. Let's try again.

changing FOV

Master

Guts

thanks guys, i was just cavemaning it with a club until it fit.

also if ESN was human they would be at the top of my hit list...that fucking airshot was the tits.

fml

froob

Quote from: Guts on July 03, 2019, 01:13:42 AM
garbage map called garage.

I have been mortally wounded by this statement. Garage is a masterpiece. Saying otherwise is just like your opinion man. Begone, troll!

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Guts

Quote from: SourceFroob on July 07, 2019, 03:45:56 AM
Garage is a masterpiece.

You can't help but be a troll. It just oozes out.

froob

QuoteIt just oozes out.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."