News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

BOLO/APB - STEAM_0:1:92524808

Started by Guts, September 03, 2018, 07:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

This guy was on drippys with a hack I've never need before. He had no reload times and instant shots. I have demo's if needed but there were multiple evil regulars that witnessed him also. STEAM_0:1:92524808. Doesn't look like he has ever joined evil.

Hackrat

As I sit here in the Command Center reading this, I am signing off on the following directive issuing these orders:

*Sourcefroob: You must make sure Firewall levels are stabilized at the maximum power threshold possible. He must not be allowed to penetrate our defenses and contaminate the servers with his drippys filth.
*The Clap: Make sure all anti hack/cheat mods are enabled. This is to ensure that if he does decide to use hacks, we are not defenseless against the onslaught of his attack.
*Sloth: You must concentrate on him and ONLY him. Disregard any and all players during the time this directive remains in effect.
*machete: Make sure any and all scripts are enabled. This is to counter-balance any scripts he might be using.
*Gimpy: Make sure that all slay/ban/kick function keys are bound and enabled. He must be subjected to your wrath at a moments notice.

This directive will remain in effect until further notice...

Guts

LEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOYYYYYYY JEEEEENNNNKKKIIIIIINNNNNNSSSSS

froob

Quote from: Hackrat on September 03, 2018, 01:39:09 PM
As I sit here in the Command Center reading this, I am signing off on the following directive issuing these orders:

*Sourcefroob: You must make sure Firewall levels are stabilized at the maximum power threshold possible. He must not be allowed to penetrate our defenses and contaminate the servers with his drippys filth.
*The Clap: Make sure all anti hack/cheat mods are enabled. This is to ensure that if he does decide to use hacks, we are not defenseless against the onslaught of his attack.
*Sloth: You must concentrate on him and ONLY him. Disregard any and all players during the time this directive remains in effect.
*machete: Make sure any and all scripts are enabled. This is to counter-balance and scripts he might be using.
*Gimpy: Make sure that all slay/ban/kick function keys are bound and enabled. He must be subjected to your wrath at a moments notice.

This directive will remain in effect until further notice...

Roger that, sugar!

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."