News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

What is it with this guy?

Started by Tuna_Bush, August 27, 2018, 05:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuna_Bush

This guy has had so many bans in the past and it never seems to teach him a damn thing. Most of his previous bans were for racism. He gets unbanned, comes back, and just does it again. His name at the moment is Farmer John, but he changes his name a few times a month.

http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=29469

Here's a sample of what he has been saying recently:

2018-08-19 18:18:36   most black chicks are disgusting.
2018-08-26 13:35:58   most black chicks are disgusting tbh.

I know there are a few other people who have been complaining about this guy for years. He's a very offensive and toxic person. Not much fun to be around.

Gimpy

Thank you for your complaint.

For the most part, we clean the ban records and logs every year on New Year's Day. So most people start with a clean slate.

His racism isn't really that bad. Saying that black women are disgusting is extremely tame compared to what we're used to dealing with.

However, with that said, I decided to take a look at his chat logs.

Just from August:
hey faggot.
hope you get banned faggot.
stop with the scatman shit your killing the server faggot.
just wait faggot when I show up at your house.

This is Rekt / Quazzi. I've had quite enough of him this year, so thank you for your report. He will be perm banned once I join the server.

Tuna_Bush

Yeah, I understand that the particular instance I posted isn't extreme hate or anything, but I've seen this guy for 5+ years now and have posted complaints about him before. I just looked at some of the other complaints I've posted regarding him in the past. Here's a few dating back to 2013:

2013-10-15 13:52:02    is this train heading to the NAZI CAMPS?.
2014-02-19 08:46:06    r0b0 after you suck off resthome(QUEEF) go suck some BIG BLACK DICK.
2014-02-18 08:53:06    don't black girls STINK in the BED?.

2015-05-11 17:56:27    I watch shows about hitler all day long.
2015-05-11 18:22:03    I watch TV shows about hitler every hour.
2015-05-11 18:22:59    hitler was the man.
2015-05-11 18:23:33    I have hitler going on my TV right now.

Anyways, I won't keep going on and on about it. I just wanted to show you what a toxic person this guy is. Thanks for taking action!

froob

For some reason Quaz thinks Ragnar has a black wife.. No idea where he got that idea from.

Ragnar himself confirmed this was just BS rambling.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."