News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Banned for TK

Started by CptTripps, March 31, 2018, 09:06:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CptTripps

Seriously FF on and AD map sucks. Piping and detting flag and asshole team members suck. Can i get this lifted?

Gimpy

Who banned you, and what's your ID?

I don't see your name on the list or in the logs...

CptTripps

Ok i was able to join again. After 1 team kill on rock 2(piped flag) i was banned again. This auto ban is ridiculous . I love this server and TFC. But this is fucked. People who have played with me know i dont screw around.

Bishop

I believe the autoban/kick is disabled, so I'm not sure why this is happening to you.  Can you post the ban message if this happens again?  Thanks.

Gimpy

Doesn't seem like this is the only person it's happening to.

BigPing sent me a screenshot of his console, that says he's banned

Bishop

People get TKs all the time but aren't getting banned.  Are you sure you got banned after one 1 TK?  I believe TFC may have a built-in auto ban for too many team kills...but if this is what is causing your ban, this would mean you are getting a lot more TKs than average.  FF requires us all to alter how we play the game. 

bIGPIng

first of all a stab on Quebec ? laff .... bishop changed his post too  ;)

Guts

Quote from: bIGPIng on March 31, 2018, 08:37:42 PM
first of all a stab on Quebec ? laff .....second of all their is plenty you need too learn and it starts with not high council trolling
Serious question bigping....are you mentally handicap in any way? Because that is the most ludicrous sentence structure I've ever seen and I dont want to make fun of you if you're not just a regular dumb guy.

Whats awesome is you edited that post 20 minutes after originally posting and it's still the worst.

bIGPIng

lol you need a hug good luck

Guts

Ill take that as a no. Sweet.

Master

For the record high council won't see the bans, the engine TK ban settings are already disabled, as someone who lives for the chance to TK you slow as fuck non bhopping players, it requires more than one TK to trigger a ban, which is set to 24 hours by default and gets cleared by be regularly every morning. Quit your bellyaching you TKed too much and got punished for it, less for me to deal with than people complaining about spam all the time

Ballsack

Quote from: Master on March 31, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
For the record high council won't see the bans, the engine TK ban settings are already disabled, as someone who lives for the chance to TK you slow as fuck non bhopping players, it requires more than one TK to trigger a ban, which is set to 24 hours by default and gets cleared by be regularly every morning. Quit your bellyaching you TKed too much and got punished for it, less for me to deal with than people complaining about spam all the time

But spam is what made this country great according to The Donald...

Nuggs

As I predicted attack defend maps are completely broken with TK and auto ban.

I got auto banned on troy2 while playing defense at cap 1.

A "defensive" scout kept spawning and running straight into the gate nade spam. This counted as a "spawn kill" TK to the auto ban plugin, and I was auto banned about 10 minutes into the round. I don't know if the d scout was trolling or just a noob, but it doesn't matter to the plugin.

You need to either nerf the auto ban limits or remove it entirely. It's pretty bullshit right now and I'm not going to play on BZ if it's like this moving forward.

schuffler

Not fun is it guys. Now you know how some feel about the B-hop speed. Hw's faster than a stock scout that a good demo can't even kill with pipes.

Nuggs

Did you get auto banned by a plugin for bhop?

I don't understand the comparison you're trying to make here.