News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

UNBAN NOW

Started by froob, April 16, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

froob

if you unban me you will get 75 cents american

for reals though 3 day ban for my first offense in history

cocopuff banned me, for caltrops on spawn door
cage

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

[EVIL]CocoPuff

1st of all,  why didn't you stop when I politely asked you not to drop them on enemy spawn door several times, You kept dropping them on and on and on. Then you stand right in front of enemy spawn door blocking players  from coming out and shooting them. and last, why the > -(CS)- Caesar: kick me like one of your schoolgirls, coco???

Let the seniors decide after they see the replay, what they want to do regarding this matter!

Thank you for your post and concern...

froob

ok lol, the only reason i decided to drop caltrops on spawn door was because you yelled at somebody else, and then I started dropping caltrops. so as for the "several" times there was only one time you warned me.

3 day ban for 1 offense. I do have some history, but it was only a single charge and It happened 2 ban refreshes ago

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Bishop

SourceFroob...you know the rules as well as anyone, so there is really no excuse.  Please follow the rules and enjoy TFC.  I'll look forward a game with you in ~3 days.

Gimpy

Sourcefroob,

Be happy your ban isn't longer. Because I'm sick of your shit.

Calling me out in the shoutbox:
Lord of seorgeN: BE WARNED GIMPY, i was just playing GTA san andreas and I told my gang of thick black dudes to go beat u up until you cry.

Outing an admin:
here comes shrimpy.
watch out.

Language:
HON HON WI WI YOU ARE A FAGUETTE.
hon hon hon you are a faguette.
faguette
faguette

Admin Disrespect:
fuck you coco.
this is bullshit.
do ur job.
faguette.

Be happy that you get to play TFC in three days. Keep up your stupidity, and you won't be coming back.

TRAIN CONDUCTRO

I feel that some information has been made public with regards to SourceFroobs ban.  I have witnessed several occasions where he has acted professionally in the general interest of EVIL servers, and should be forgiven for any crimes committed.  Thank you.