News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Rekt!

Started by xheon, October 05, 2016, 12:42:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xheon

Master

reported for transparent explosions

crosby

Congrats for passing the Crosby Bare Minimum Standards.

Bishop

Nicely done Xheon!  Thanks for sharing the video.

I know you aren't the only regular here that uses them, but in case you didn't know, the use of transparent explosions was forbidden in league play...so while its never been enforced on pubs, using those kinds of exploits are (or were) bad form. 

xheon

Quote from: Bishop on October 06, 2016, 02:27:07 AM

I know you aren't the only regular here that uses them, but in case you didn't know, the use of transparent explosions was forbidden in league play...so while its never been enforced on pubs, using those kinds of exploits are (or were) bad form.

thanks!   8)

When the server has lots of players, and they´re all spamming it gets kind of annoying having so much explotions going on, it really doesnt have any advantages maybe except in dustbowl when you are defending as sniper, which does not happen very often   :nerdystraight:

Butterbean

Nuggs

Quote from: xheon on October 06, 2016, 12:56:29 PM
Quote from: Bishop on October 06, 2016, 02:27:07 AM

thanks!   8)

When the server has lots of players, and they´re all spamming it gets kind of annoying having so much explotions going on, it really doesnt have any advantages maybe except in dustbowl when you are defending as sniper, which does not happen very often   :nerdystraight:

3x speed explosions are way better compared to transparent explosions IMHO. The transparent ones look too cartoonish. I would expect most regulars on BZ run custom sprites including clear explosions.

also hax.wav

ma

Transparent explosions. Rofl sad. :)