News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

EVIL 1v1 Mulch_dm Tournament Annoucement / Sign Up

Started by Gimpy, July 18, 2016, 08:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gimpy

Members only.

However, I offer one position to an outside player.

Klumy, Starburns, fight it out. You have until Saturday.

StarBurns

I thoguht u were cool gimpy, i am disapoint  :-\

StarBurns

fuck me, kulmy is gonna kick my ass lol

Bonaparte

If y'all are offering a spot for an outsider, I will battle it out with Klumy in the mulch competition if Mag refuses.  Either that or I might impersonate a clan-member in order to play.  Its up to y'all

:^)

StarBurns

You see Gimpy, more non-members want in! Just let us all in, it will be more fun!HeyGuys

Gimpy

Whatever.

I don't really care.

This is an EVIL tournament. I am opening up one slot for a non-member. You have until Saturday.

Bonaparte

It would be cool if LadyWolf was playing in the tourney :(   Her and her husband - poor things will be living in the EU with Muslim rapists running around - and possibly under a psycho commander n' chief (Hillary) who doesn't care about them.

Praying..

Master

Quote from: Jesus_is_King on July 20, 2016, 01:29:10 AM
It would be cool if LadyWolf was playing in the tourney :(   Her and her husband - poor things will be living in the EU with Muslim rapists running around - and possibly under a psycho commander n' chief (Hillary) who doesn't care about them.

Praying..

ok.. I was debating whou would be the better candidate.. but now this just solidifies it... starburns > troll-tzu

StarBurns

Quote from: Jesus_is_King on July 20, 2016, 01:29:10 AM

Praying..

isn't shee in italy? and the muslims have only gotten to france/germany/sweden

Bonaparte

Yah she is in Italy.   They haven't had the same problems as other EU countries, but I think they still have open borders and radicals living in the country.

concerning the tourney, its not like I was going to beat klumy or mag in a mulch game anyways.

StarBurns

The fact that klumy has not posted in this thread nor made any attempt to contact me for our 1v1 leads me to conclude that he wishes to forfeit our match. gg klumy. I look forward to taking first place in the tourney.  8)

Bonaparte

Quote from: StarBurns on July 21, 2016, 01:48:57 PM
The fact that klumy has not posted in this thread nor made any attempt to contact me for our 1v1 leads me to conclude that he wishes to forfeit our match. gg klumy. I look forward to taking first place in the tourney.  8)
yeah right buddy.  If klumy decides to opt out, then I take his place.  Let me know what days are best for you.  :^]

Gimpy

Just to recap:

Gimpy
Paz
Butterbean
Crosby
Master

Not a fun tourney with five people. Lets get some more people signed up! It's supposed to start tomorrow!

StarBurns

Quote from: Gimpy on July 22, 2016, 07:44:32 PM
Just to recap:

Gimpy
Paz
Butterbean
Crosby
Master

Not a fun tourney with five people. Lets get some more people signed up! It's supposed to start tomorrow!

You forgot me! Klumy told me he opted out, I asked him to tell you so. Add my name to the list please.

Bonaparte

Quote from: StarBurns on July 22, 2016, 08:21:05 PM
Quote from: Gimpy on July 22, 2016, 07:44:32 PM
Just to recap:

Gimpy
Paz
Butterbean
Crosby
Master

You forgot me! Klumy told me he opted out, I asked him to tell you so. Add my name to the list please.
Lolz...no.  What days are best for you?  I'm free today all afternoon and then later tonight.  :^)