News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

EVIL 1v1 Mulch_dm Tournament Annoucement / Sign Up

Started by Gimpy, July 18, 2016, 08:08:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paz

Quote from: Gimpy on July 18, 2016, 05:14:35 PM
Quote from: Paz on July 18, 2016, 04:31:44 PM
it would be denied

That's the joke...

If i wouldnt want him in this clan, i wouldnt want him in this tournament.

lol I know, I was just messing around
You CANNOT stop me, you can only hope to CONTAIN me!

NiGHTS

Quote from: StarBurns on July 18, 2016, 08:09:19 PM
How the hell am I a "Troll"? I haven't done anything wrong! I just thought i should be allowed to participate in the tournament because whether you people like it or not I am one of the best Soldiers in the game!

Listen this from an ex-troll, i did an apology thread. if you were trolling, you would do the same (and be honest!)

Master

Quote from: Paz on July 18, 2016, 04:31:44 PM
it would be denied, he's just a silly lonely troll.  I'd rather have sun tzu
this alone makes me want to debate whos the 'worst' tfc troll.. I honestly thing that sun-tzu is a bigger troll than starbad.. but then again they aren't the only two contenders... everything is up for debate.. but if it came down to starbad and troll-tzu I would vote to have starbad in the tournament (and have him eliminated in the first match rofl)

I am sorry for bringing this drama to this thread.. I for one will accept this proposal and show everyone how to NOT play soldier.. I hope to see some more refined rules before the tourney starts.

shotty allowed?
nades?
only an idiot would allow nailgrens..

deadly

also what map, it was obvious 2 fort sniper for sniper tournament but....

there are so many to pick from, would it be an open arena or places to hide.     

Master

Quote from: deadly on July 19, 2016, 04:50:15 AM
also what map, it was obvious 2 fort sniper for sniper tournament but....

there are so many to pick from, would it be an open arena or places to hide.     
the title says it all quite nicely. Kappa

Gimpy

More refined rules?

Did you read my post? I specifically said shottys and reg nades. Not sure what else youre looking for.

StarBurns

So am I in ? please! masteR tell gimpy to let me in lol, gimply plz

Master

Quote from: StarBurns on July 19, 2016, 12:24:53 PM
So am I in ? please! masteR tell gimpy to let me in lol, gimply plz
it's not my tournament to run, talk to gimpy. Kappa

Gimpy

Starburns,

Klumy asked to be in the tournament as well. Him being a former member, would also not be allowed.

However, I am willing to let ONE of you in. You two can face off in a 1v1 Mulch yourselves. Winner, gets in the tourney.

Enjoy.

StarBurns

boo.wav

can't you just let both of us in? The more skilled players in the better!
and someone needs to invite BigPing too! and its too bad el guapo/guts killed himself.
We non members will pay a small non-member fee to get in!

Gimpy

Did you ever stop to think that maybe there's a reason why you're a non-member?

deadly

srry i was tired. up for alot of hours. saw ur post about rules and didnt think b4 the post.

crosby

Quote from: StarBurns on July 18, 2016, 08:09:19 PM
How the hell am I a "Troll"? I haven't done anything wrong! I just thought i should be allowed to participate in the tournament because whether you people like it or not I am one of the best Soldiers in the game!

lets play

StarBurns

Quote from: Gimpy on July 19, 2016, 02:12:25 PM
Did you ever stop to think that maybe there's a reason why you're a non-member?

I don't get it? i've never even applied, i just want to play in this tourney, and other non mebmers that aere not noobs should be allowed to i think, inlcuding kulmy