News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

DUSTBOWL

Started by .dub, May 19, 2013, 01:11:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

.dub

How can we repopulate the dustbowl server? Shit is dead now. This server used to have a bunch of regulars on it every night, now its filled with bots. What can we do to get our server back? Suggestions?

p0izon

It would require an effort from those regulars to repopulate the server. It's there as you can see, there just doesn't seem to be anyone willing to connect to it. Problems on our end with non-steams being denied access has been resolved. Any problem that is occurring now is on their end.

pig

Hey dub, i share your concern. That's why i try my best to idle in the dustbowl server when i'm not really doing anything. It's an attempt to attract people, and sometimes it works.

If you do it too, it might help.

.dub

RIP - EVIL dustbowl
RIP - TFC

Was a good run.

gg.

pig

Its not over yet, man.

There was a good game of 14 on dustbowl yesterday. Just hang out around the servers. People will come.

I just idle in them when i am about to go eat or do something else. By the time i come back, there is usually at least a 5v5 going on.

.dub

SERVER MAKING A COME BACK.

-samurai-

All by me of course!  8)

(Lies it was Master!) All hail him <3 <3 <3

.dub

ppfffft all me tbh.

xheon

:O   Ive never played in dustbowl map!! pics plz...

Baconman

Hi, you probably know me as Diehard with a Vengeance.

I often connect to dustbowl first and play with bots and in 10 min, a couple of users join. I also post messages on the global chat and people come in.

But, it isn't like before. That server was always full (23 players?).
We need Dustbowl!

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: xheon on June 11, 2013, 09:55:27 AM
:O   Ive never played in dustbowl map!! pics plz...

I have pics but they arent of dustbowl....at any rate, dub's backyard at 4:30 bring Sweetened Iced Tea and BBQ Ribs.

.dub

Please take the bots off dustbowl server. The server has been completely dead ever since you added them. I can get plenty of other regulars to back me up on this one if you need me to.

crosby

birdsofashitfeather

Please remove the bots.

xheon

remove bots plz plz plz