News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

New awesome most bestest tfc video evah

Started by Guts, January 05, 2016, 02:53:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

Guy's, like the title say's, it's basically the bestest ever and I made it. Crazy right? Anyway, it's all MY airshots.....just ignore the elaborate intro I made that says klumy in huge letters, or anytime where it shows klumy's name killing someone, especially the parts where he kills someone named -[EVIL]- Guts.....  :shifty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYVNr4MkKG0

Swede

Cool. Awesome airshots (not klumys). I especially like when both rpg and shotgun is used for the same airshots. Nice one!

Nuggs

What, no match footage?? A few of those were totally wallshots. OGL bronze status for sure.....LOL

Skills to the max for real, I especially enjoyed the airshot on haste, conced airshot on xpress and that trimp on avanti. Good shit as always bro.

Guts, nice work and a suggestion: Perhaps to give a different perspective convert the demos using klumys setting for a portion of the next avi ie FOV 125 (or whatever godawful FOV klumy uses) and sprites so us plebs can truly get a first hand feel of whats its like to be the god of 2016 TFC   :laugh:

Chapu™

Omfg, amazing Klumy!
When I grow up I want to be like you  8)

Guts

Quote from: Nuggs on January 06, 2016, 10:11:36 AM
Guts, nice work and a suggestion: Perhaps to give a different perspective convert the demos using klumys setting for a portion of the next avi ie FOV 125 (or whatever godawful FOV klumy uses) and sprites so us plebs can truly get a first hand feel of whats its like to be the god of 2016 TFC   :laugh:

No.

If you want that go here - http://www.twitch.tv/klumy_tv

Rand

Very  nice, Guts!  I like the ending, too.

What songs are in there?

Guts

Thank you Rand.
[Dubstep] - Rezonate - The Phoenix [Monstercat Release] is the intro and
Tritonal - Anchor (Noisestorm Remix) is the main song.

Butterbean

Awesome video guts!!!

Oh yeah and...

HAX!!!! lol.