News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

NeoTf Corner

Started by Rosco, October 31, 2009, 06:18:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosco

Hi All

I am not sure if everyone knows the ins and outs of NeoTF but I do get asked a lot of questions about  the basics in the game, like how does the soldier make the helicopter, how does the scout avoid the mg's and sentry's plus teleport, What is the use of the mortar the hwyguy makes etc and other features unique to this mod.

I wilol dig out the info and post them here  when I do get some time, but if you want to know something specific feel free to ask heer and I will reply to it. I am not an expert at it but I have played it alot and do know how to use the binds.
My Scout will aggravate the crap out of any Engineer  hehe

Dark Strikes BAck

I also know the binds and everything, I'm not the expert on scout or spy, but anything else I specialize in, I know everything to HW, Demo, Sniper, and Engineer so feel free to ask me as well, I can even show you in-game if you catch me there, more info contact me here or add my steam "Dark strikes Back"

Master

Quote from: Dark Strikes BAck on November 03, 2009, 08:44:01 AM
I also know the binds and everything, I'm not the expert on scout or spy, but anything else I specialize in, I know everything to HW, Demo, Sniper, and Engineer so feel free to ask me as well, I can even show you in-game if you catch me there, more info contact me here or add my steam "Dark strikes Back"
more like.. you add your steam url to the forums!! in the profile, go to 'Account Related Settings' then input the very last thing in where it says your community ID, mine is evil_master

and to show where the url part is.. my steam community url is http://steamcommunity.com/id/evil_master

BiLlIsTiC

Ive seen engid upgrade thier own mgs.. how?

Master

touchmg # wher # represents the class number 1-8 or, some servers run the touchmgmenu plugin

Rosco

Yes   you bind a key touchmgmenu and when you hit that bind it will bring up the menu that shows which number each class is for the upgrade. ( Scout = 1, Sniper = 2, Soldier = 3  etc)

so what you do is point your sights on the MG and when it is enclosed by a RED box you hit your Touchmgmenu bind and choose a class of upgrade you want.  You must have an active bot or person of that class for the upgrade to work. No hwguy on your team  dont choose it, and if your choice is dead it will not upgrade as well, but you hit the bind a couple of times and your bot or person will have spawned by then and your  upgrade will be complete