News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Hillary

Started by J0llyR0ger, October 19, 2015, 05:39:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J0llyR0ger

Hillary Clinton goes to a gifted-student primary school in New York to talk about the world. After her talk she offers question time.

One little boy puts up his hand. Hillary asks him what his name is. "Kenneth."
"And what is your question, Kenneth?"
"I have three questions:
First...whatever happened in Benghazi?
Second...why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
And, third...whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. Hillary Clinton informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess.

When they resume Hillary says, "Okay where were we? Oh, that's right, question time. Who has a question?"

A different boy—little Johnny--puts his hand up; Hillary points to him and asks him what his name is. "Johnny."

"And what is your question, Johnny?"

"I have five questions:
First...whatever happened in Benghazi?
Second...why would you run for President after your husband shamed the office?
Third...whatever happened to the missing 6 billion dollars while you were Secretary of State?"
Fourth...why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early?
And, fifth...where's Kenneth?"

Guts

SpamDaddy!

Bonaparte

Lol.. Feeling a little conflicted on my part.  Funny joke.. But I think it portrays what is likely to be the scary truth about the clintons. 

Juliet

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on October 20, 2015, 04:21:03 PM
Lol.. Feeling a little conflicted on my part.  Funny joke.. But I think it portrays what is likely to be the scary truth about the clintons.

Why am I not surprised that you, who thinks Jesus is king also sees the Clintons in a negative light?   

The joke was funny, but I do not believe the office was shamed by Bill.  I think he shamed himself, but that his overall presidency was pretty good.

I, and many others, can look past personal character flaws such as "needing to get some pussy" and trying to cover up something tremendously embarrassing to his personal (Do I need to italicize personal?  You know what, I'd better...because I know someone's going to jump on this point and say, "well he still lied, derp-a-derp") life to see leadership potential and strength.  Again, it was something to do with his PERSONAL life that he wanted to keep secret.

I don't expect Bible thumpers to be able to look past a personal character flaw.

That being said, no, I am not voting for Hilary.   I just find it unfortunate that Bill's behavior is attacked when a so many people in the world cheat.

An interesting old poll actually showed this statistic:  50 percent of Americans say President Clinton's adultery makes his moral standard "about the same as the average married man,'' according to a Time-CNN poll.

Anyway.  Good joke; will share.  I'm just saying it's unfortunate that we expect presidents, politicians, celebrities to be above what the rest of us may already have partaken in.

Venomous Fangs

There is a solution I have found to the sin of Adultery, DONT GET MARRIED!  :)

Works for me....  :devilsidesmile:

Rand

Nice, Venom!   That gave me a smile.

Bonaparte

Juliet,

Maybe I didn't clarify enough.  What I meant about the "scary truth about the Clintons" did not really pertain to Bill Clinton's scandal as much as it did all the other stuff.   Not that I'm trying to justify what Bill did and the fact that he lied.  What he did was sinful. 

But, what scares me much more than Bill's stuff is the part about little Johnny disappearing.  I think there is probably much truth to it.

Dead people, missing money, cover-ups.  Yah...

Bonaparte

Quote from: Venomous Fangs on October 20, 2015, 06:18:57 PM
There is a solution I have found to the sin of Adultery, DONT GET MARRIED!  :)

Works for me....  :devilsidesmile:

Well, Venom.  If you do not commit adultery yet you commit another sin, you are still a lawbreaker.  Everybody is a sinner, brah.  You need the same forgiveness that I have received :)  ...the same with Rand and Juliet, and Master, and Poison and probably most of everyone here ;)

Swede

" Everybody is a sinner, brah.  You need the same forgiveness that I have received :)  ...the same with Rand and Juliet, and Master, and Poison and probably most of everyone here ; "

Umm, where do I fit in?

Bonaparte

Quote from: Swede on October 21, 2015, 03:08:52 AM
" Everybody is a sinner, brah.  You need the same forgiveness that I have received :)  ...the same with Rand and Juliet, and Master, and Poison and probably most of everyone here ; "

Umm, where do I fit in?

I don't know specifically.  Where do you think you fit in?  I know you fit in the "everybody is a sinner" part, because everybody fits in that part ;)  Not everybody will end up in the "forgiven" part, though.  But, I hope all of you do :)

SpamDaddy!

Anyone who doesn't see Hillary in a negative lights has blinders on and if you didn't know Bil Clinton pushed the  second domino that caused the 2008 financial mess (Deregulation) Bush 1 raising taxes was the first domino. Screw parties vote for business minded people who have actually achieved something, not career politicians. Dems and Pubs can suck it.

Juliet

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on October 21, 2015, 03:38:50 AM
Quote from: Swede on October 21, 2015, 03:08:52 AM

Umm, where do I fit in?

I don't know specifically.  Where do you think you fit in?  I know you fit in the "everybody is a sinner" part, because everybody fits in that part ;)  Not everybody will end up in the "forgiven" part, though.  But, I hope all of you do :)

Thankfully God doesn't exist or I will be burning for all of eternity when I die.  You're also delusional if you believe you're sin free.   It's even evident in your poor trolling attempts.  You're not pure.  Don't pretend to be.  Fake Christians are the worst.

SpamDaddy!

Thankfully, Juliet, is incorrect. God does exist. She is correct in stating that no man lives without sin.

Guts

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on October 21, 2015, 04:56:31 PM
Thankfully, Juliet, is incorrect. God does exist.

I love how you state that so matter of factly, of course with no actual proof. It made me lol.

Sun-Tzu, master of the trolls.  ::)