News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

B-Hop

Started by $trawberry, September 16, 2015, 08:56:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

$trawberry

I would love someone to take me to an empty server and really show me the ropes of how to do it right... A mic would also be real helpful for showing me! Thanks! :yay!:
Strawberry fields forever...<3

Ballsack

I would also like to learn properly.

Gimpy

lol Depends. Do you mean WITH our bhop plugin, or without?

Bonaparte

Lately I've been wanting to learn too.  I don't know if Azul, the best bhopping spy (Klummy is second; Juliet is third; Poizon is fourth; Master is...fifth) is giving lessons though.

StarBurns

learn to do it on your own!

p0izon

Guts

Quote from: $trawberry on September 16, 2015, 08:56:04 PM
I would love someone to take me to an empty server and really show me the ropes of how to do it right... A mic would also be real helpful for showing me! Thanks! :yay!:

I'd would be able to help but im not ranked top 5 NA best bhop so maybe hold out for someone better.

p.s. its klumy*

Bonaparte

In the following order, the best bhopping in general, for all classes: Klummy, Guapo and Bishop (a tie), Azul, Juliet and Rand (a tie), Poizon, Paz, Swede, lil-bastard, IronHD, Venomous, Sun-Tzu, Dark-Reign, (1)Player, Master!!!

$trawberry

Quote from: p0izon on September 17, 2015, 12:25:39 AM

This is great! ^^^ But yes, please, I've tried over and over and it just isn't working out.  :'(

Strawberry fields forever...<3

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Rand on September 17, 2015, 04:57:00 PM
I just use the plug in, otherwise I suck at bhop: using my numpad 0 for jump. 

You just need to get used to holding down your jump key the whole time on BZ while moving.  You need to start with the little mouse squiggle that you would usually use to get a little air movement during a jump.  After getting the hang of it in more 'straight' lines, then comes ducking through doorways and watching out for textures so you don't get hung on them.

I also use my number pad Rand. We are the last of our kind.
:::feels lonely as he gazes out over the digital landscape:::

berry, I can give you beginner autobhop lesson the way Juliet taught me. She was an excellent teacher. Master was too when he wasn't slapping his forhead in frustration =D

P.s. re-add me on steam I had to clear my friends list awhile back when my steam broke

p0izon

I don't think you want to take lessons from SpamDaddy :^)

If no one else is around to help you, add me on steam and let me know when you want to figure it out and I'll hop in a server to help.

http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/p0izon

p0izon

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on September 17, 2015, 04:07:51 PM
In the following order, the best bhopping in general, for all classes: Klummy, Guapo and Bishop (a tie), Azul, Juliet and Rand (a tie), Poizon, Paz, Swede, lil-bastard, IronHD, Venomous, Sun-Tzu, Dark-Reign, (1)Player, Master!!!

You're off your rocker! The only people I would wholeheartedly agree on being better than me are Klumy, Guapo, & Azul.

Guts

Quote from: p0izon on September 17, 2015, 05:46:20 PM
You're off your rocker! The only people I would wholeheartedly agree on being better than me are Klumy, Guapo, & Azul.

Personally I think its klumy but azul is right there. Then poizon and master to round out the regulars. We've scientifically proven it in the 2fort basement so I don't see me being quicker than any of those guys.

klumy

how did you all forget: