News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Refreshing!

Started by $trawberry, August 30, 2015, 10:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

$trawberry

I must say that it is so refreshing to play on an active server that isn't Drippy's. I've felt so confined to that server the past couple years. Thanks for all the fun!
Strawberry fields forever...<3

Bonaparte

Gimpy

You are always welcome here

Ballsack

Saleen219

welcome to evil servers

$trawberry

I was going to ask you the same thing ballsack! He's almost 6 months old already (;

Gimpy! Glad you're here (:

SpamDaddy!

$trawberry?!?!WTH I invited you like 2 years ago! :::smacks forehead:::

Ballsack

He's great. Crawling around, getting into things, raising hell, making his mother crazy! No teeth yet, but he's been saying dadada for almost a month and I count that as Dad as his first word. Turns 10 months this week. He's pretty active now. When he was younger, we could put him in the car seat and go out for dinner pretty easily, but now he really wants to crawl around. Enjoy it while you can!

deadly

i introduced Missy to this game when she was 5 or 6 have fun till then. ;) it kept her occupied for hours. :laugh:

$trawberry

My bad, SD! Forgive me!!

Ballsack, that's so great! Mine says dada too but not to his dad yet. He's got 4 big ol teeth in his big ol head. Hope you're finding time to play still!

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: $trawberry on September 02, 2015, 05:30:57 PM
My bad, SD! Forgive me!!

Ballsack, that's so great! Mine says dada too but not to his dad yet. He's got 4 big ol teeth in his big ol head. Hope you're finding time to play still!

Y'all aint seen nothing yet. Mine says Daddy, and adds stuff like when am I getting a car and has a mouth full of teeth and can fix hiw own food. Im screwed! Of course he is 16 so yeah...

Bonaparte

it would be cool to have a family clan like those fH guys. 

$trawberry

Quote from: Sun-Tzu on September 03, 2015, 12:54:28 PM
it would be cool to have a family clan like those fH guys.

I actually introduced my old man to TFC and we played all the time! Not so much anymore!

Bonaparte

Quote from: $trawberry on September 03, 2015, 04:46:43 PM

I actually introduced my old man to TFC and we played all the time! Not so much anymore!
Same here, except it was my cousin who introduced TFC to us.  My dad and brother played but we all had to share one computer at first.  My brother lost interest after a year or so.  It was kinda funny watching my dad getting fired up playing as HWguy.  "GET SOME!!!!!!"