News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

TFC avi

Started by Guts, July 31, 2015, 01:19:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

I made montage of stab kills klumy got on this one specific player during a 15-20 minute period of time.

I also want to preface this video by saying this was NOT on the map avanti and NONE of the kills happened in spawn. I repeat, there is NO spawn camping/killing at any point in this video. :^)  Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzWYqH_bQWk

Swede

Guts

Thank you kind sir.  :)

Juliet

poor asshole. ;)

Fucking klumy... lol

Rand

ma

Nice. Choice of music was perfect for this footage.

Guts

Thanks. It was klumy's suggestion from a CS vid of phoon and we both thought it fit perfectly too.

Juliet

the best part is when you fade the music out to suggest that the guy may be safe in his corner then as klumy approaches it gets louder and louder

bIGPIng

that was some seriously funny shit lol....good one  lol

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Juliet on August 01, 2015, 04:30:04 PM
the best part is when you fade the music out to suggest that the guy may be safe in his corner then as klumy approaches it gets louder and louder

rofl dead on! Nice job guys....he kills me so much you could do me next! er...nm ignore that..

Hey Guap, what did you use to make the actual video, I realliy like those effects and credits

Guts

Danke. All I used was my penis. I keep telling people to use their penis but no one seems to listen.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: El Guapo on August 03, 2015, 02:51:21 PM
Danke. All I used was my penis. I keep telling people to use their penis but no one seems to listen.

Wow, El Jeffe was right...it really IS a magic wand!

NiGHTS

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on August 03, 2015, 03:49:19 PM
Quote from: El Guapo on August 03, 2015, 02:51:21 PM

Wow, El Jeffe was right...it really IS a magic wand!

wat.

iRespect

Its either the Hwguy didn't know how to turn fast or.
Klumy has some fucking 4th dimensional skills in him.