If I had a daughter and this happened...potentially lots of lethal ass kicking

Started by Bonaparte, July 05, 2015, 02:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Rand on July 10, 2015, 04:36:58 PM
Is there an Assopolis somewhere, Guapo?

I think its south of Titopolis and on the other side of Vaginia!
:D

Guts

Juliet

But the real question is...did you feel the presence of the almighty Titasspussymaster?  Hundreds of Thousands of people have felt his presence, and very obviously they're telling the truth.  They aren't just deluded retards.

Have you also read the book the Vaginible?   Nothing but truth in that book. Written by a bunch of goons, it's been changed over the past several centuries to include whatever is appropriate for society at the current time period!   At one point in fact the Vaginible said vaginas were flat.  Once SCIENCE (run by non-retards) proved that vaginas weren't flat, the Vaginible was modified to say that they aren't flat after all!  It was RIGHT ALL ALONG! (deeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp)  The Vaginible = TRUTH. Fact.

I think I'm going to start worshiping the rock in my front yard. I felt its presence when I tripped over it the other day. Clearly that means it's all powerful and loves me.

Guts

Venomous Fangs

Been reading this post with some bemusement, although some people think they can control or change a few million years of evolutionary behaviour, they can't. No matter what parents/authorities do or don't do, at about 15 to 18 years old mother nature will kick in and the kids will start to experiment in ways they never did before. 

Least a society can do is give the teenagers the information about the pros and cons of sex, and let them decide what to do, because they will anyhow.

Now as for Schools giving contraception, it is actually a plot by the Mathematics Departments to keep credibility, after years of teaching 1 + 1 = 2, it's not a good look when the students discover 1 (Boy) + 1 (Girl) = 3 (Boy, Girl and Baby). Putting my tin foil hat on now....  :gum:

SpamDaddy!

:::sigh:::

:::prays for the nonbelievers:::

Bonaparte

Quote from: Rand on July 11, 2015, 06:57:28 PM
Quote from: SpamDaddy! on July 11, 2015, 06:39:13 PM
:::sigh:::

:::prays for the nonbelievers:::

Rock, paper, or scissors?
yup, Rand!!!  The rock smashes the devil on the head; the paper covers you with the righteousness of God; the scissors cut the chains of sin which hold the sinner in bondage.