News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

rules/regulations on telefragging

Started by Hackrat, May 18, 2015, 08:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hackrat

Hello. Are there any rules/regulations on telefragging? (I.E. putting a teleport disk around/near an enemy and waiting for him to come into range before teleporting and killing him.) gdi has said that a lot of people were complaining they were getting telefragged by me (this is the first I heard of it), that I was doing it outside respawn (most maps wont let you set teleport disks outside respawn. Although it's certinally possible on some maps, I have no recollection of doing it), and that I will get banned if I keep telefragging people. Please give me your input on this as I just want to play fair on EVIL servers. Thanks...

p0izon

If you're doing it near a spawn, you will probably get kicked/slayed/banned. If you're doing it other places, I don't see anything wrong with it.

schuffler

He has been told many times. He has done it outside of respawns many times.
He knows he is doing something wrong when asked to stop he leaves. If he didn't think what he was doing is wrong he would just stay and play.

Saleen219

im 100% in agreement with Po - if you do it near a respawn, this wont be tolerated. If your disk is elswhere, ie in a hallway, or say on top of the elevator on 2fort for example - totally ok.

Rand

I agree with the three EVIL members that have already answered.

Hackrat

The reason I left is because you threatened to ban me. It was map Well, and I was in flag room area. I knocked down all the mgs, and went into the flag room and you (gdi) was there guarding the flag. I set up my teleport disk to telefrag the person guarding the flag. (I don't remember if it worked or not) but then I get a message, 'do that one more time and your banned.' That's why I left.

schuffler

you never killed at our flag I was told by someone you killed them comingout of the respawn. You have also killed me more than once coming out of spawn, so when I was told you didit again I took their word because I have seen you set up many times outside of spawn. And you always leave the map when you can't  get kills with the disk, because people destroy them. When people start leaving the sever because what one person is doing it needs to be addressed.