News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

The REAL Desktop!

Started by SpamDaddy!, April 27, 2015, 03:54:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

Okay, let's share pics of our actual desks where we game (yeah I am bored, so what, I took the dayoff cuz its my birthday)!

I nerd out over the Boston Red Sox, LSU Football & Baseball, comics and such, LOTR, and scifi/fantasy games, books, and movies!

Your turn!
:P

deadly

i dont think u peeps wanna see my stye.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: deadly on April 27, 2015, 04:01:38 PM
i dont think u peeps wanna see my stye.

Nonsense bro..share the clutter! Good to see ya postin' hope all is well my friend : )

Saleen219

oy vay they clutter in my computer room would make a hoarder feel disgusted.

got a bunch of photo shit given to me (mostly crap) and i havent tossed it yet so not much room in my uhm, room. but some day I will take a photo of the mess

just not today

p0izon

About as boring of a desktop as you could imagine. Aside from the awesome turtle trashcan.

Gimpy

Here's where the real magic happens... Note the bowl for chips, and the massive glass of water. Most nights, its filled with beer.

xheon

Plz dont hate, Im poor...  :(

SpamDaddy!

p0. gimpy, I'm diggin' the pix but where's the nerdage...I had you guys pegged for some displayed nerdage. So far I'm the biggest nerd by volume..I wasn't looking forward to winning this (I didn't even know it was a contest).

X...
Awesome. Period. (Did you borrow that setup from Peru?)

cage

Master

Quote from: Gimpy on April 27, 2015, 06:15:31 PM
Here's where the real magic happens... Note the bowl for chips, and the massive glass of water. Most nights, its filled with beer.

nice game boy, gimpy. I had a transparent purple one and a yellow one. Both lost to time now :(.

Quote from: xheon on April 27, 2015, 07:39:30 PM
Plz dont hate, Im poor...  :(

if you didn't live in Mexico, I'd say you're trolling with that image, but I don't have the proof to back it up ;)

p0izon

Quote from: SpamDaddy! on April 27, 2015, 08:51:18 PM
p0. gimpy, I'm diggin' the pix but where's the nerdage...I had you guys pegged for some displayed nerdage. So far I'm the biggest nerd by volume..I wasn't looking forward to winning this (I didn't even know it was a contest).

X...
Awesome. Period. (Did you borrow that setup from Peru?)

cage

Lol, there's a box in my closet full of old gaming electronics. But other than that don't own much nerd gear.

Saleen219

ok heres mine, only showing the desk, not (most of) the crap.

according to the computer readout, the computer is sitting at 31C, the room temp is 20C.

Over priced photo printer, a small sampling of my film cameras, some lenses, a empty topless popcan im making into a camera, scanner with a 8x10 negative waiting to me scanned, shit loads of dust, some photos, the small shitty level I can never find when i need it, a small freezer full of film, carboard box with a broken 4x5 camera - italian i think, the computer sitting on the empty graphics card box to get it up off the floor to help minimize dust suckage, box full of developing chemicals beside it, the chair i stole from work when it closed down (shh). a losing lottery ticket, a scratch ticket i havent gotten around to make sure its a loser as well,  That wooden box on top of the shelf is a pinhole camera.

Top left cupboard is full of photo paper, the right one is filled with laserjet paper, frames needing filled, negative holders, 2/3 box of girl guide cookies (shh). bottom left filled with negative stuff on the right is mostly camera/negatives/negative stuff. copboard below inkjet printer is filled with various photo related crap that i didnt have anywhere else to place it.

NOT in photo: shit load of dust, lots more photo related crap, several 4x5 cameras - half useable, other half not so. more chemicals.

too much info? to efn bad.

Saleen219

that 2/3 box of cookies now down to half cus i forgot it was there, which is why i put it there - so no one eats my goodies. and the scratch ticked was a loser too  :'(

Kerrybiantulip

It's dusty. Oh, and the laptop isn't mine, it's my dad's, I fixed it last night and I'm waiting for him to come pick it up later today.

deadly

ok here it is but not as clean as most

deadly

well the more i look at it i think it is what some would call lived in.