News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Lol, this was really funny Gian

Started by Chapu™, March 18, 2015, 12:19:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chapu™

Hah, I was talking with Gian about the religion and the atheism... And He was left without arguments and decided to delete me from him friends list. Lol, This really was incredibly funny xD

I respected his opinions and and beliefs. But maybe he didn't.
You are very childish Gian. Lol.
cage

Chapu™

Sorry if I upset someone with this, But it's the only way I have to tell Gian this.

ShouldBeNew_

So what does this have to do with Images and Videos?

Kerrybiantulip

You know, if players in World of Warcraft have a disagreement and one removes the method of being contacted, then the other player goes around that removal in a clear path of disrespect of the other individual's desire to be left alone and or not contacted, Blizzard bans them.

IE:  If I ignore someone I don't want to talk to then they make another character or follow it up with a message on Blizzard's forums, they can be reprimanded for it.

Not sure who the childish one is, here.

ShouldBeNew_

I don't know how the hell you are going to apologize, Chapu. You just laughed like... i don't know if this is allowed on the forums but to me it doesn't look like Gian acted CHILDISH. First of all don't make fun of religions. Secondly using "xD", "lel" and such is an easy way to piss someone off (like me). So you indeed pissed some person off BEFORE even asking him if you should talk about that with him.
To be honest i can only say that you were childish. Otherwise i have no idea what else to say.

Chapu™

Lol bro, I never laughed about the religion. I never make fun of his thought, if not its behavior. I thought it was an open-minded person with whom you could talk scientifically. Never attempt to offend or anything.

Gian17

Thanks chapu, thanks, my respect to you
You are now "my best friend"
cage

Chapu™

crosby

Saleen219

im just here for the popcorn but too lazy to post the gif

xheon