News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Server suggestions

Started by Goop, January 04, 2015, 01:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

If the majority of people wanted off the map there is a rtv option. Then when the map does switch, half the server generally leaves.

Lets not be mad that 2fort brings all the boys to the yard and that one girl who never shuts the fuck up....I forget her name though. I think its dumper. Can I get a confirm or deny if its dumper.

P.S. Dumper

klumy

Quote from: El Guapo on January 26, 2015, 07:12:55 PM
If the majority of people wanted off the map there is a rtv option. Then when the map does switch, half the server generally leaves.

Lets not be mad that 2fort brings all the boys to the yard and that one girl who never shuts the fuck up....I forget her name though. I think its dumper. Can I get a confirm or deny if its dumper.

P.S. Dumper
Upon further investigation, I can confirm that this persons name is in fact, dumper.

p0izon

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: 1310 on January 26, 2015, 05:48:44 PM
Quote from: -[EVIL]- Bonesaw on January 26, 2015, 11:04:49 AMOr just change the default map from 2fort to something else? Give it a shot for a week and see how people react? Create a vote within the community and have a majority map voted in as the new default (even if it's a trial period?)?

I would like to see people actually banging on a door and glass to vote for a map they like instead of buttons that block your weapon selection.

Total War since p0 fixed it : )

Master

Quote from: El Guapo on January 26, 2015, 07:12:55 PM

P.S. Dumper
Did somebody say dumper?  :^)

-[EVIL]- Bonesaw

I love totalwar...

... dumper

Kerrybiantulip

Rand

Venomous Fangs

Were El Guapo really talking about Juliet when he said Dumper?  :blink:

Thats a new one  :laugh: Ninja Spy sword would be more accurate!  :rolleyes2:

SpamDaddy!

Dumper dumper back door pumper?

Cookie

... Allow Low Council members to use ENTMOD on Fun/Adventure.. please

Kerrybiantulip

Quote from: Venomous Fangs on January 29, 2015, 12:17:32 AM
Were El Guapo really talking about Juliet when he said Dumper?  :blink:
klumy knows I hate that word, and I'm not sure if I mentioned how much I disliked it and how much he likes to say it around me or if klumy told El Guapo because he finds it hilarious...but they know I hate the word dumper being used to describe an ass.

I mean, really.  Who wants to think of an ass (sexy) as something that takes a dump? (Disgusting)

Hence calling me it here.