News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Some good song, speedrun race and technology levels from Bz-x deleted, but why ?

Started by Ultrakill, December 03, 2014, 04:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ultrakill

Probably since spring 2014, some songs have been deleted of the servers like the popular iwin song. I never forget the speedrun system in some maps (in Fun/Adv it's the only one which gives to matclub some reputation and good times). And the techonogy levels in Battlezone-x too. These things are probably the best thing for a TFC server

I never know the reason, but why they have been deleted ? :(

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

p0izon

some songs have been deleted of the servers like the popular iwin song.

Answer: A lot of songs were removed due to people abusing them. The iwin song, was actually just broken. I fixed this a week or two ago, so it should be working again. Unless of course someone else removed it.

I never forget the speedrun system in some maps (in Fun/Adv it's the only one which gives to matclub some reputation and good times).

Answer: This one was taken off because players were cheating the system with teleport & engineer teleporters to beat speed runs. Also Skillz was born and all the speed run maps were moved to Skillz server so no need for the plugin anymore. If you think it should be back, let me know what maps are still on fun that you can speed run and I'll maybe do it, since I fixed the plugin so you cant cheat it anymore.

And the techonogy levels in Battlezone-x too. These things are probably the best thing for a TFC server.

Answer: Too many people complained about the game being unfair and 9 times out of 10 it was because of TFC tech. This is probably the reason it was removed, but I don't know for sure. Either way, I think it has been good for the server.

Ultrakill

I'm not sure but teleporting system in matclub is useless. I played a that i don't know his existence (xd): dustrace2003, that map need to disable telep system and enable speedrun system.

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Elitesse

Quote from: Ultrakill on December 04, 2014, 04:49:25 AM
I'm not sure but teleporting system in matclub is useless.
Nope, it's really useful to get in the secret room. However, if you remove teleporting from matclub, activate killing!