Started by hackattack, August 01, 2012, 04:25:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackattack

# 9 "--[RunneN.J]--*Proff!sic ;p" 2199 VALVE_0:4:894221554   9 20:47  173   

spinhack + aimbot

Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]

God

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Could you provide us with more information?

What server?
What time?
Any screenshots or demos?

Thanks for helping us keep our servers clean and fair!

-God
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

p0izon

Quote from: God on August 01, 2012, 06:52:19 PM
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Could you provide us with more information?

What server?
What time?
Any screenshots or demos?

Thanks for helping us keep our servers clean and fair!

-God

He included a demo =]

I'll need to make that more prominent so ppl don't miss it.

hackattack

Hi God, it happened moments before I made this thread, on the Dustbowl 24/7 server. And about 1 hour ago the user re-connected and continued cheating.

God

Sorry I missed it. That's what happens when I check the forums on my phone ^.^

-God

*Edit*
Broken link possibly? Clicked and it tries to download "index.php." Broken code perhaps?
Hello. I am here to try and cause trouble in any way possible, but I suck at it.. REALLY BAD. Please teach me the art of trolling HURR DURR

aFF

when I joined dB today, he happened to be the first person I went to spec by chance and saw it. He'd basically spin 360 constantly (not super fast) as hw and stop on a dime with the likes of an aimbot to shoot ppl. He's a "non steam" player, so I sprinkled some "black magic" on him. He left and came back a couple of times but ultimately left for good. I'll keep an eye out for him in the future.

SLAMP

i've encountered this guy before...he keeps on spinning 360 and spamming the mic in battlezone....

Master

Quote from: SLAMP on August 02, 2012, 07:19:54 AM
i've encountered this guy before...he keeps on spinning 360

if anyone is spinning 360 at a constant speed and still has control of what they are doing, they are clearly hacking

=PINKY!=

I apologize but I did not finish had ever seen.
I take a look at your profile and uses much the hardware that is the main thing the hacker or also use the sniper. From what I see in your profile and where they think the shots using a hack Called "Waldo Hack 1.6" from my experience in Counter Strike servers and some Tfc I think that's ... Sorry if I got into something that does not was of importance only gave me an option.  :-X :-\ :)

-samurai-

There is a ton of hax for CS wich works in TFC , cuz they are based on GoldSrc.
And everyone know it pinky.
The spining 360, is a bug of the hack...
The aimbot is screaching for a target by spinning the player 360..

:P