News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

TFC freeboard

Started by {AoO}GLaDOS, November 13, 2014, 04:12:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

{AoO}GLaDOS

Here's a glitch for TFC,
i called the "The 11th class glitch"
you need: amx mod x and altmodx
how to do it: type this in the chat: /class 10
Have fun.  :)

Some friends asked me:
"how do i play mecklenburg_final on single player?"
i found out how to do it.
go to create server, choose a map (but NOT mecklenburg_final!)
and then go to the console, and type:
changelevel mecklenburg_final
Enjoy playing on this map on single player!  :)
(it works for me, i dont know if it works for you, but try it.)
Next time i will use a crowbar!

{AoO}GLaDOS

and other thing, go ahead and reply glithes,tips,tricks and other stuff about TFC here!

p0izon

Here's a tip/trick I like using. If you're a spy and are caught by surprise by an enemy sentry feign death, disguise, and get up like a boss and destroy that sucker.

I do this all the time its hilarious because most of the time the engineer thinks the sentry killed u.

Elitesse

My favorite trick is to bind a key to the "kill" command. When I'm losing in a fight, I suicide instead of giving the enemy player a kill and a point. I can also win a reward in EVIL, "Living Challenged" http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=awards&game=tfc

p0izon

Quote from: Elitesse on November 13, 2014, 10:03:44 AM
My favorite trick is to bind a key to the "kill" command. When I'm losing in a fight, I suicide instead of giving the enemy player a kill and a point. I can also win a reward in EVIL, "Living Challenged" http://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=awards&game=tfc

{AoO}GLaDOS

Heres a Glitch on dustbowl.
However you need to noclip. i also put the textures that i use
the demo is on a .dem file.
Enjoy!  :)

Kerrybiantulip

lmfao at Atomic Vagina (who thinks I cheat) being coined "Noob Lord" on both the daily and global page. :)

xheon

I just love how atomic vagina spends 20-30 minutes with his back glued to a corner after being stabbed several times,  it's hilarious

Rand

LOL at players that claim that they can't play on a SteamID since it lags their connection/computer.  Played a long time on only dialup.  Those were the days.

p0izon

The difference is now you have to use steam to run the game and that can lag your computer if it's not up to snuff.

I have the same problem with an older PC that I have. I get like 5fps and can't do a damn thing while in game.

{AoO}GLaDOS

Just asking...
can you be a member without a steam id?
If you can, how do do it?
(just asking it because i love this servers and i wanted be part of the this awsome clan!)

Master

Quote from: Gordon Freeman/[PT]GLaDOS on November 16, 2014, 11:46:30 AM
Just asking...
can you be a member without a steam id?
If you can, how do do it?
(just asking it because i love this servers and i wanted be part of the this awsome clan!)
Quote(Note: In order to actually be considered, you need to play TFC on a Steam ID.)
The answer is no. Only people with a legit steam copy of the game are able to be considered for membership.

{AoO}GLaDOS

oh, ok. thanks anyway.  :straight:

{AoO}GLaDOS

guys, keep posting TFC stuff in here if you like  :)

{AoO}GLaDOS

Some news:
i have been  :sick: for a while and i harldy have been playing tfc.
so that's why i was offline.
sorry guys!  i will get better soon!  :)
untill then... GG evil!