News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

World War 3 - The Simulation Game

Started by ShouldBeNew_, August 23, 2014, 03:12:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShouldBeNew_

Fair enough, Elitesse we won't nuke you! First nuke made, damn you Cookie i just sended it to Sweden now. Hope you are happy Cookie. Ha ha ha! Oh and it's the presidents fault that the civilian's are getting killed. Anyways i've heard my nuke worked and 1 million civilians died!

Elitesse

President: Elite Elitesse
Side: On Its Own to kick everyone's ass!
What are you going to do now: Just sit back and watch. Diplomacy with people like you is impossible.

ShouldBeNew_

Diplomacy? We can't have diplomacy with you! You are either allied or axis rather than that just stop trying to kick ass and join a side!

Elitesse

President: Elite Elitesse
Side: On Its Own to kick everyone's ass!
What are you going to do now: I'll join your side only if you stop the massacre of civilians.

Swede

Elitesse

Sorry but nope. Peace is a big waste of time. The only things that change the World are Revolutions and Wars. The Governments usually try to avoid this to save themselves, just because lack of Revolutions and Wars destroy them. Those people are the real EVIL, they don't want to change the World because they want POWER and a Revolution or a War will probably destroy the Government. But sooner or later a Revolution or a War comes and destroys it, changing the World and creating a new Government. What happened in France? What happened in Russia and other countries? Revolutions. World War Two changed our World, Cold Wars changed our World. Peace doesn't. And the World must be changed!

Kerrybiantulip

Sorry but nope.  Just because they DO change the world doesn't mean we should have to endure it.  Change is not always for the better, and wars and revolutions are often brought on by people who are essentially crazy. Hitler. Pol Pot. Mao Zedong, Hirohito, Hideki Tojo...  These people wanted to wipe out entire groups of people.  (So do I but I'm not about to do it, because I'm not crazy)

Revolutions often occur out of necessity to end suffering.  Wars often occur because societal beliefs clash. But it isn't always the case.  Hatred bred from the need for a scapegoat for suffering and recession have caused many wars.  Ethnocentrism more often than not is the cause. 

I'm with Swede.  Peace is best.  Live and let live until you choose to physically hurt other people on a large scale, then you're screwed.

Cookie

Quote from: ShouldBeNew_ on August 25, 2014, 03:09:37 AM
Fair enough, Elitesse we won't nuke you! First nuke made, damn you Cookie i just sended it to Sweden now. Hope you are happy Cookie. Ha ha ha! Oh and it's the presidents fault that the civilian's are getting killed. Anyways i've heard my nuke worked and 1 million civilians died!

That's it! I'm sending the MANLY-squad to your country!
(CONTEXT: The house is your country and the items in there are important buildings)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z7UnO66q9w

Elitesse

I appreciate it, Cookie! Juliet, I'm truly sorry, but that wall of text is huge, I just can't read it. My brain explodes, and I don't want an headache because, while running in an unknown location, I took a nasty fall and hurt my leg. One problem is already enough!

ShouldBeNew_

Fuck you all i made 100 nukes. You are all owned! Listen n00bs it just blowed Sweden now so i hop- OH FUCKING

ded not big suprise

A nuke that turned bigger and bigger and destroyed the whole world... now we fight with sticks and stones!

Elitesse

Fortunately, the entire population of Middle East and Sweden was evacuated on the Moon. We are alive and you are dead. Sorry. We won. It's time for a Victory Parade! Okay, lock the thread. We won.

ShouldBeNew_

xheon

ShouldBeNew_

Quote from: xheon on August 28, 2014, 10:57:06 PM
Corniest game ever....   =/
ikr. Wait a fucking second? You survived the nuke? How is that possible?!?

Elitesse

Why are you still talking? The game is finished!