News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Shortcuts for Mods don't work!

Started by Elitesse, July 19, 2014, 07:52:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rand

Quote from: Elitesse on July 21, 2014, 08:03:51 AM
Poizon, it wasn't helpful because I will NEVER buy the game and because of this the advice wasn't helpful!

Wow, just wow.

Elitesse

Rand

Not really surprising.  Just that someone that seemingly has so much time on their hands does not have the access to $5 to buy HL/TFC that they play so much.

ElRuso

Well, I would helped because I know how to program batch files (.bat), if someone needs a batch file don't doubt and send me a PM!

Anyways, I see the trouble was solved.
ElRuso
(.bat file helper)

Elitesse

I don't have any money because I don't have a job (I'm too young, still in School), I can still ask for money to my parents but I will never do that simply because I'm a Linux user, I use Windows for games, and I was surprised when discovering that everything in the Linux community is FREE, Open-Source, without any copyright, and after reading something about the copyleft, GPL, free software and stuff like that I have decided that I will NEVER buy software anymore. But I won't hurt Valve, don't worry, they don't need my 5 $!

ShouldBeNew_

Why are you guys still posting here when i fixed the problem? Admin pls lock.

Ultrakill

For me, it's that: "C:\Program Files\Team Fortress Classic\hl.exe" -game tfc

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Ultrakill

That example for create a shortcut as me:
1) Go to the folder where the hl.exe is
2) Create a shortcut of hl.exe
3) Write -game tfc after C:/...../hl.exe in Property (if it's that for english windows version, I have in French)>Shortcut>Target.
4) Change the name and the icon of the shortcut
5) Move the shortcut in your desktop
6) Enjoy

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.