News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Emails telling me to log in

Started by Saleen219, July 08, 2011, 09:42:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saleen219

Seriously, do we REALLY need to send out these stupid emails? I dont need emails telling me what to do. I stopped playing because I didnt want master telling me what to do all the time so I sure the hell dont want to keep getting emails telling me to log in all the time.

I have better things to do than spend all my time playing a game or logging into forums - after all I have a family that would rather have me spending my time with rather than sitting in front of a pc all day and Im pretty sure my boss would rather have me working than sitting in front of a pc playing games.

WHen I am ready, I will play/log in.

Saleen.

barconcern@hotmail.com

wow...
we are sending out emails now?

barconcern@hotmail.com

Oh... you have been offline for 3 months, I guess you are done.  :(

Saleen219

Not sure if I am 'done' since the last email said it was the 'last chance'...so...I shouldnt be done done.

After summer is over I will have time for gaming again.

barconcern@hotmail.com

I wasn't saying 'your done!' but more yeah, you whatever you know what I'm talking about...
I'll keep an eye open for ya

Master

the emails are an automated system back when we purged all users that were inactive, if anyone was inactive for 3 months, they would be removed from the clan entirely, this isnt holding true anymore with the lack of admins to cover this, and the lack of free time with server upgrades/fixes that need done.

This system did have protection for admins, but apparently that isnt working, ill work on it sometime soon.