News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

Bikes

Started by ., January 17, 2014, 07:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hey Ironhd, post your bike so I can see it!

Ironhd

Here's me and my girlfriend riding the Dragon last year. She made fun of my tennis shoes in the pic, but my damn feet were killing me after walking all over Gatlinburg the night before in my boots  :laugh:

Rand

This was mine way back when...

Iron, you walked all over Gatlinburg??  Were you like Godzilla that night or something?  (Nice pic and bike)

SpamDaddy!

LOL! Love the new balance "biker boots"  :P

Here's Lola the day I picked'er up :yay!:

Thats a sweet ride spammy!

p0izon

Awesome rides guys. I'm not into bikes myself, but I can always appreciate a good looking ride.

Saleen219

totally agree with p0izon, on both accounts. im not into bikes but can always appreciate a beautiful bike and/or paint job

SpamDaddy!

rofl! Mine was supposed to be  ajoke...I don't have  amotorcycle..I'd prolly kill myself! This was supposed to be th eoriginal pic

Saleen219

i was going to post a photo of my bicycle but i didnt want to have to dig a path thru the snow to the shed

Swede

Hehe, u got me there Spammy. Its a bit hard to see the custom paintjob on the second lola.

SpamDaddy!

rofl lola is awesome AND really realy fast  :D

never too old to get a bike spammy.....

SpamDaddy!

I had been thinking about it then my wife's uncle was struck and killed by a car 5 days before Thanksgiving this year...my wife is absolutely against it and I'm not so sure she is wrong as I have not great luck heh

I have also lost friends and family, either by getting hit by a car or simple going too fast, I have had couple of good spills so I take alot less risks and drive very defensivly, but Im not gonna quit riding sell my bike and hide in my house in case of a possible lightning strike,....when its your time its your time you can be inside a battle tank or a cave, it wont matter.
just my 2 cents...

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: . on January 28, 2014, 11:59:27 PM
I have also lost friends and family, either by getting hit by a car or simple going too fast, I have had couple of good spills so I take alot less risks and drive very defensivly, but Im not gonna quit riding sell my bike and hide in my house in case of a possible lightning strike,....when its your time its your time you can be inside a battle tank or a cave, it wont matter.
just my 2 cents...

It's like I told her, I can't swim worth a damn but that doesn't stop me from going fishing...