News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Hey! I just got a crazy idea!

Started by Master, May 12, 2010, 09:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master

I think we should post more, what do you guys think?

star

Koveak

im all for it :o btw master, the new server vanilla is nice.. well i dont know if its me but the sspeedo text for bunnyhop in top middle of screen isnt working no more.. lol i wanted to show to a girl friend how to bhop, and i get on server.. aww not there no more.. oh well dude.. ok i know(no i dont but probably) that it might be long and lots of work to set up lil things.. but as soon as you add some maps and the rtv option, then i might go there more often with friends.. and btw.. i know im not on good forum shit, but anyone still up to do some o vs d? :P
Koveak~I R French :D

Master

Quote from: Koveak on May 16, 2010, 10:17:42 PM
im all for it :o btw master, the new server vanilla is nice.. well i dont know if its me but the sspeedo text for bunnyhop in top middle of screen isnt working no more.. lol i wanted to show to a girl friend how to bhop, and i get on server.. aww not there no more.. oh well dude.. ok i know(no i dont but probably) that it might be long and lots of work to set up lil things.. but as soon as you add some maps and the rtv option, then i might go there more often with friends.. and btw.. i know im not on good forum shit, but anyone still up to do some o vs d? :P
Koveak~I R French :D

koveak, you just tell me what maps you want and ill put them on some time, that and ill add the RTV mod when I get around to it.

as for the bunnyhopping, you have to say "!bhop" in chat (no quotes) and its still not functioning as I want it to, so its not 100% done, but it should be working. :)

I will be available after the 18th of june if you are still interested, now you need to find some more people :)

barconcern@hotmail.com

i have been playing more often lately, hope to see you in there koveak.
Glad to hear you like our new vanilla server,  I figured wtf, lets get another.

Koveak

oh well stonedzombie, im happy to see few people in ES is playing! and yea i do like this server.. but like i told master.. seriously.. me and neo server are.. 2 (or even more) but thats me.. but if it stays like this.. then i could get people to come play in.. and oh yeah master im making a list for the maps that would be good lol :P  heres a few for now :o but btw.. take ur time dude.. like i said.. bleh ok i dont know but im sure that it takes time to build a server..

anyway heres the name : Acropolis2,  openfire_lowgrens, phantom, evenflow, Darkness, nuclear, Security_r, Shepic, Stowaway, Stack_b4, Torch2/Torch2_r, firefortress, waterpolo.. can be fun too, wolteg_r, orbit_l3 (or something cant find it in list), asti, high_flag, hellion, 2mesa4, high_security_l, ss_nyx_ectfc,  ss_nyx_l, throwflag, underscore_r, waterwheel_l,... and a map called something like 2morefort_l or something..

shit dude sorry for asking u that many map.. dude take 5months if needed.. and i'd have a special demand lol.. maybe conc_exist? :s lol i just luv the first jump but when im reall bored.. i luv to play that map.. but once again dude.. take ur time.. lol i know theres like..20-30maps or so.... theres the map that are pretty fun to play tbh.. oh well thats what i think.. and i guess some people does too.. anyway dude.. take ur time.. cya :p

Master

I added all the maps you requested koveak, I ran into a few problems though, I couldnt find waterpolo, so I skipped it, I couldnt find 2morfort_l, so I used 2morfort, hopefully it wont crash the server, and I cant find conc_exist, sorry :(

I will add the map voter later today

Rosco

You can go here to d/l map concmap_exist  http://www.deaconstomb.org/pub/index.php?path=hl%2Fmaps/  There is a lot of maps there. sorry i haven't been around lately guys but I have been busy opening up a pet store, but I will be done soon and will be on the low g server then

Master

yay!! its Rosco, ive missed you buddy, thanks for the link :)

Koveak

oh master.. yeah 2morfort.. is same thing.. i didnt see a difference so its all good thanks :p btw having so much fun there :o hope to see some people of guild comming there too :p oh btw if i find more maps that would be fun.. ima make another list..(if you dont mind) i cant remember names right now.. anyway  cya :p

Master

glad to hear your having fun with it, and its nice to see your keeping it quite populated :)

Foxy

Hey, Sorry I havn't been posting/playing TFC much...
But I've been busy with other things, I'm "hoping" to play more then I am now, but no promisses.

Master

Quote from: -]EviL[- ^RaZeR on August 04, 2010, 01:32:34 PM
Hey, Sorry I havn't been posting/playing TFC much...
But I've been busy with other things, I'm "hoping" to play more then I am now, but no promisses.

well, just dont forget where our servers are, and if you do.. they are all displayed on our front page...

Saleen219

Ive been on the road for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Not always having net access. Wont be home for another 8 days. Then back to work. bah.

Master

Quote from: Saleen219 on August 07, 2010, 06:54:51 PM
Ive been on the road for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Not always having net access. Wont be home for another 8 days. Then back to work. bah.

You act like your missing something, TFC is still pretty dead, dont worry, things are quiet.. as usual....