News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

!blood Mod...

Started by SpamDaddy!, October 08, 2013, 02:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpamDaddy!

...is The Devil.

Please...let us return BZ to its previous state in which there was no !blood mod.

Super fast HWs with 250 Health and 500 Armor should NOT be THE flag capping class. It's like monkeys banging chihuahuas and having babies. It's just wrong.

Saleen219

im sad to say, i agree. no more skill, just who evre is faster at buying back health n armor

I agree,...I had a spy taking out the entire basement, (sg, dispenser, and 2 mgs) in one sweep 3 nades per item, thats 12 nades in one run,...its a cluster f... now.
just my 2 cents......

Saleen219

It isnt "killing TFC" for crying out loud lol!

LOTS of people  use it, even me (even tho i dont really like it I do use it). The people that are not using as far as I can see are the people that dont know how to use it or dont know what its about.

But it isnt killing tfc

I like the weapon drop,......

Master

overkill has been updated with lots of balance changes, please tell me what you think of it.

SpamDaddy!

Quote from: Master on October 10, 2013, 12:49:57 AM
overkill has been updated with lots of balance changes, please tell me what you think of it.

Thanks for checking this thing out bro, we will evaluate and get back with you ASAP!

P.s. We all very much appreciate all your work, as soon as I get by some of these expenses involving my wife's mother I'll hook up the donations. Had to be a little bit tight with the funds lately.

SpamDaddy!

The !blood changes are perfect. If you like those types of mods I can't imagine anyone complaining.

SpamDaddy!

...please can we kill this change? I know you tried to balance it..you have done all you can do, Master. The new "fun" thing for all the cheap ass players to do is form a team of Scouts and "!buy all weapons". Then they use sniper rifles to screw all your defenses..then get to the flag at superspeed with scout plus neo speed boost plus bhop and then they sit on the flag with Heavy Weapons guns. With all the pumped up health and armor the SGs can't kill them. A normal person can't keep up. It's like having cheats enabled.

It's so phuctup it makes my brain hurt. Why the people have to find a way to shit on everything people do by playing like a bunch of bastards I will never understand. Winning fair and fighting for it is not in their makeup. Makes me so phuqn mad I wanna kick a baby.

Anyhoo, justthought I'd share.

.dub

Lets all play on the dustbowl server again shall we?

schuffler

Not a fan of the blood or gun drop. But I play most the time on low garvity.  Not sure what the other thing is that kinda flashes when bombs go off

Master

Quote from: .dub on October 23, 2013, 11:48:29 AM
Lets all play on the dustbowl server again shall we?
Good idea, its too bad nobody will actually go play there.

.dub

people are too dumb to look for the server if its not on their favorites list anymore.