News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

STEAM_0:1:19947133

Started by Guts, December 14, 2019, 09:08:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guts

Called me a fag twice, while an active admin was present...who did nothing. I guess it's okay to disobey server rules as long as it's against me. Right Schuffler?

Short history here on evil but looks like hes used the word a few times. As well as other racial slurs.

https://stats.esclan.net/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=100195402

schuffler

I was not active . That's why I was in spec I was busy doing other things I wasn't playing. So calm down.

Swede

Thx for pointing this player out Guts.

Angi

"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

GoatseLover

That's a lie - the reason why I (And another user, who seems to have been an admin) insulted him is because he was using speed hacks.

Moreover, such a ban does not warrant permanence, especially when the reason given of "Language" doesn't clearly indicate why.

If anything, he should be banned, and I should be unbanned.

Guts

Quote from: GoatseLover on December 15, 2019, 12:30:28 PM
That's a lie - the reason why I (And another user, who seems to have been an admin) insulted him is because he was using speed hacks.

Schuffler cries because he hates bhoppers.

GoatseLover

He absolutely was via private server messages he sent; no one likes speed hackers.

Guts

That's interesting. Thank you for telling me.

froob

Moreover, such a ban does not warrant permanence, especially when the reason given of "Language" doesn't clearly indicate why.

Wait wait wait. I'm having trouble reading this, you and schuffler think guts is speedhacking? Or is it just you?

I know schuff doesn't like Guts all that much, but I doubt he would accuse him of speedhacking.

"The first blessing is peace, as is agreed by all men who have even a small share of reason...."

Angi

Some should get used to/know about the server mechanism , before accusing ppl of cheating/haxxin/ or whatsoever .
"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

Guts

Quote from: SourceFroob on December 15, 2019, 03:22:37 PM

Wait wait wait. I'm having trouble reading this, you and schuffler think guts is speedhacking? Or is it just you?

I know schuff doesn't like Guts all that much, but I doubt he would accuse him of speedhacking.

Recently schfuller likes to say that I'm BS or my speed is or whatever the fuck. People then take that as I'm some sort of cheat. Fits perfectly into his narrative. Supposedly he was also PM'n this guy that I cheat. He has been calling me a cheat and a hack for a while now.

schuffler

some people just can't move on.  blame me for not doing anything and I'm not even there. The guy calls you out blame me for that too.  There are others with your speed or more no issues. So again blame me. I don't get it don't even chat with you so I don't get blamed. You run the edge that's what happens people will always point at you. Stop blaming me.

Guts

Edge of what? You use these pseudo ambiguous lines like; speed is bs or run the edge. He's calling me out cause he knows your an admin and you say shit like that. There's no issues with other people because you don't do this to other people. How about just be an admin and leave your bias outside the server?

Admins like Harley always try and explain that people like me and others do not cheat and defuse the situation. I've seen her do this countless times. That's a good admin. So I'll stop when you start being an unbiased and capable admin.

pizzahut

From stats chat log, reverse order.

(Jose=schuffler, Zeus=Guts, Cock=GoatseLover)

Guts

Seems obvious he was PM'n this guy that I cheat by how this guy was responding. He knows chat logs are recorded. Just a way to circumvent.  :brow: