News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

banned

Started by Hackrat, July 19, 2024, 02:24:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hackrat

Hello. I was permanently banned for 'messing with a map vote'. I think I am permanently gagged as well. I'm sorry If I made a mistake somewhere, but I don't see how I could mess up a map vote  to the point that I am permanently banned. Thanks...

Guts

You weren't permanently banned for disrupting the map vote. You got permanently banned for ban avoiding.

You were told to stop disrupting the map vote, which you clearly didn't listen to. You were banned, for I believe a couple days. I can't remember in what sequence you were gagged, as to prevent further disruption when your ban was lifted.

Then, you came back under a different IP. I banned you, not her. That's when you were permanently banned.

Subsequently, multiple people joined under your name because you decided to go into a to a discord chat and cry about your actions. Which led to more bans when they accused angi and harassed her.

Guts

You also are still currently ban evading.  Probably not the best way to go about asking to be unbanned. You do you though.

Hackrat

I have no idea what you are talking about when you say I was 'ban evading.' I just kept clicking on reconnect and it let me back on after the 4th or 5th try. As far as the chat server, I did connect to it but no one was on... I never talked to anyone on it...

Guts

So you see the message 4-5 times that you're banned and you just keep spamming reconnect?

Guts

You're unbanned. Please let me catch you doing this again.

genericplayer

hi mister guts, are you the same guy without a tag who gets ownt by me in old school :D. you're in evil?!?!?!?

Guts

I go by Zeus. Go back into your cave, troll.

TwatWaffle

Trolls live under bridges not in caves....just saying  ;D