News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

Joke of the day

Started by Welshy, March 10, 2021, 05:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welshy

What do dentists call their x-rays?

Tooth pics!

Did you hear about the first restaurant to open on the moon?

It had great food, but no atmosphere.

What did one ocean say to the other ocean?

Nothing, it just waved.

Do you want to hear a construction joke?

Sorry, I'm still working on it.

Welshy

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The driver says: "Ugh, that's the ugliest baby I've ever seen."

The woman walks to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: "The driver just insulted me." The man says: "You go up there and tell him off. Go on, I'll hold your monkey for you."

Welshy

There was an elderly couple who in their old age noticed that they were getting a lot more forgetful, so they decided to go to the doctor. The doctor told them that they should start writing things down so they don't forget. They went home and the old lady told her husband to get her a bowl of ice cream. "You might want to write it down," she said. The husband said, "No, I can remember that you want a bowl of ice cream." She then told her husband she wanted a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream. "Write it down," she told him, and again he said, "No, no, I can remember: you want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream." Then the old lady said she wants a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top. "Write it down," she told her husband and again he said, "No, I got it. You want a bowl of ice cream with whipped cream and a cherry on top." So he goes to get the ice cream and spends an unusually long time in the kitchen, over 30 minutes. He comes out to his wife and hands her a plate of eggs and bacon. The old wife stares at the plate for a moment, then looks at her husband and asks, "Where's the toast?"

Welshy

A cop was staking out the local pub for bikers riding drunk. At closing time, he sees a biker stumble out of the bar, trip on the curb and fumble for his keys for five minutes.

When he finally gets on the bike, it takes him another five minutes to get the key in the ignition. Meanwhile, everybody else leaves the bar and rides off.

When he finally pulls away, the cop is waiting for him, pulls him over, and gives him a Breathalyzer test. The test shows he has a blood alcohol level of 0.0!

The cop says, "How is this possible?"

The guy laughs and says, "Tonight I'm the designated decoy."

Welshy

A big, scary looking biker walks into a bar

He sits down at the bar, and the bartender says "what'll ya have?" The biker says "gimme a beer."

The bartender hands him a beer, and says "that'll be 3.50." The biker pulls out 350 pennies and scatters them all over the table.

The next evening, the exact same thing happens, and it continues for a couple of weeks until one day, the biker decides to pay with a 5 dollar bill.

The bartender is relieved to not have to pick up 350 pennies this evening, and she decides to give the biker a taste of his own medicine. She gets 150 pennies, drops them in front of the biker and says "your change, big boy!"

The biker pulls out 200 pennies, drops them on the table and says "another beer, please."

Welshy

One fine summer's evening, Paddy, Mick and Liam are riding back home from the bar, all three of them on Paddy's motorcycle.

Of course, they get stopped by a cop who says to them, "This motorcycle is only licensed to carry two people, and there are three of you. One of you will have to get off and walk."

"Three of us?" says Paddy as he turns to Mick. "Jeez, what happened to Rory and Niall?"

Welshy

A 15-year old boy came home with a Porsche.
His parents began to yell and scream. "Where did you get that car?"

He calmly told them, "I bought it today."

"With what money?" Demanded his parents. "We know how much a Porsche costs!"

"Well," said the boy, "this one cost me fifteen dollars."

The parents began to yell even louder. "Who would sell a car like this for fifteen dollars!?" They asked.

"It was the lady up the street," said the boy, "don't know her name— they just moved in. She saw me ride past on my bike and asked me if I wanted to buy a Porsche for fifteen dollars."

"Oh my goodness!" Gasped the mother, "she must be a child abuser! Who knows what she will do next? John, you go right up there and see what's going on."

So the boy's father walked up the street to the house where the lady lived and found her out in her yard calmly planting flowers. He introduced himself as the father of the boy she sold the Porsche to for fifteen dollars and demanded to know why.

"Well," she said, "this morning I got a phone call from my husband. I thought he was on a business trip, but I learned from a friend he has run off to Hawaii with his secretary and really doesn't intend to come back. He claimed he was really stranded and asked me to sell his new Porsche and send him the money. So I did."

Welshy

An man buys a sports car and is really beginning to enjoy it when he sees flashing lights in the rear view mirror. He guns it and is rapidly up to 160mph when he realizes what he is doing. He slows down, then pulls over and soon the cop pulls up behind him.

The cop comes up to the window and asks, "What were you thinking, taking off like that?"

"Well," the man replies after thinking about it for a bit, "a few years ago a highway patrol officer ran off with my wife."

"What does that have to do with anything."

"I thought you were bringing her back."

Welshy

An old man was driving his old Fiat in the Italian countryside, when the car broke down
He pulled over to the side, and called for a tow truck. While he was waiting, this guy in a Ferrari, who must have felt very generous that day, stopped and asked if he needed any assistance.

"It's okay, the tow truck will be here soon," the old man told him.

But the guy with the Ferrari said *he* could tow him, so that the old man could save the money for the tow truck. The old man eventually accepted his generous offer.

Fate would have it that as they were slowly making their way to the workshop, they were overtaken by a Porsche. Never in his life had the man in the Ferrari been overtaken by anyone, and now by a mere Porsche? He would have none of it! He slammed the gas pedal through the floor to catch up.

The poor old man, mercilessly on tow in his Fiat, realized he had been completely forgotten, and honked his horn to remind the Ferrari driver of his existence.

An Irishman, who was on holidays in the area, was walking alongside the road when they all passed by, well over the speed limit. He immediately called his friend back home:

"Hey Paddy, remember I told you the crazy Italians honk their horns whenever the traffic is slow? Well, you won't believe it, but I just witnessed a Porsche and a Ferrari trying to set some kind of speed record, but an old man in a Fiat still thought the traffic was too slow!"

Welshy

Todays joke of the day is.

Welshy

Jim's car is swerving all over the road so a cop pulls him over, "Step out of the car" says the cop, "I am going to need you to take a breathalyzer test." "I can't", Jim responds "You see I have very bad asthma, that can set off an attack." "Alright," says the cop, "then you're going to have to take a blood test." "Can't do that either," Jim responds, "I am a hemophiliac, if a wound is opened, I won't stop bleeding, and I could bleed to death." "Ok," the cop answers "then I will need a urine sample." "Sorry," says Jim "I also have diabetes, that could push my sugar count really low." "Fine, so just come on out, and walk a straight line for me." "Can't do that either" responds Jim. "Why not?" Demanded the exasperated cop. "Well, because I'm drunk!"

Welshy

A Blonde woman was speeding down the road in her little red sports car and was pulled over by a woman police officer, who was also a blonde.

The Blonde Cop asked to see the blonde driver's license. She dug through her purse and was getting progressively more agitated.

'What does it look like?' she finally asked. The policewoman replied, 'It's square and it has you picture on it.'

The driver finally found a square mirror in her purse, looked at it and handed it to the policewoman. 'Here it is,' she said.

The Blonde officer looked at the mirror, then handed it back saying, "OK, you can go. I didn't realize you were a cop..."

Welshy

Two lions escape from the circus.
They manage to grab hold of a clown and start devouring him.
One lion turns to the other and asks "does this taste funny to you?"

Welshy

A woman joins a country club and when she hears the guys talking about their golf round, she says, "I played on my college's golf team. I was pretty good. Mind if I join you next week?" No one wants to say 'yes', but they're on the spot...
Finally, one man says, "Okay, but we start at 6:30 a.m."

He figures the early tee-time will discourage her.

The woman says this may be a problem and asks if she can be up to 15 minutes late.

They roll their eyes, but say, "Okay."

She's there at 6:30 am. sharp and beats all of them with an eye-opening 2-under par round.

She's fun and pleasant and the guys are impressed.

They congratulate her and invite her back the next week.

She smiles, and says, "I'll be there at 6:30, or 6:45."

The next week she again shows up at 6:30 sharp.

Only this time, she plays left-handed.

The three guys are incredulous as she still beats them with an even par round, despite playing with her off-hand.

They're totally amazed.

They can't figure her out.

She's very pleasant and a gracious winner.

They invite her back again, but each man harbors a burning desire to beat her.

The third week, she's 15 minutes late, which irritates the guys.

This week she plays right-handed and narrowly beats all three of them.

The men grumble that her late arrival is petty gamesmanship on her part.

However, she's so charming and complimentary of their strong play, they can't hold a grudge.

This woman is a riddle no one can figure out.

They have a couple of beers in the Clubhouse and finally, one of the men asks her, "How do you decide if you're going to golf right-handed or left-handed?"

The lady blushes, and grins. "When my dad taught me to play golf, I learned that I was ambidextrous." she replies. "I like to switch back and forth."

"When I got married after college, I discovered my husband always sleeps in the nude. From then on, I developed a silly habit. Right before I leave in the morning for golf practice, I pull the covers off him. If his willie points to the right, I golf right-handed; if it points to the left, I golf left-handed."

The guys think this is hysterical.

Astonished at this bizarre information, one of the guys says, "What if it's pointing straight up?"

She says, "Then, I'm fifteen minutes late."

Welshy

A policeman pulls over an old man in a pickup truck because the bed of his truck is full of ducks. The officer says, "Sir, it is unacceptable to have this flock of ducks downtown, take them to the Zoo this instant!"

The old man confirms that he will and drives off. The next day the officer sees the same man in the same truck still full of ducks. Only this time all the ducks are wearing sunglasses. The officer pulls him over again and yells, "I told you to take these ducks to the Zoo!"

The old man replies, "I did! But now the little buggers want to go to the beach!"