News:

Please do not feed the trolls.

Main Menu

Unban request

Started by Monkeyhole, February 09, 2021, 11:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkeyhole

I'm requesting a removal of the permanent ban for username Monkeyhole. I'm aware of the violation that lead to it. I do believe the admin that administered the ban mistook my comment as being directed at him and not the other player I was addressing but I realize it's a violation regardless. If re-instated I promise to do better at adhering to all rules. There should be two bans for
that Im requesting forgiveness for with the second one being administered on 2/8 by Gimpy.  If a rescinding of the ban isn't possible At the very least I'd like the 2nd one forgiven as I was using a friends account to inquire about removing the original ban.

Gimpy

Monkeyhole,

I'm glad you found your way here to request your ban be lifted. However, as I explained in-game, it was not one of our admins... it was the server owner who banned you. As such, only Master can reverse your ban.

Using your friend's account to evade your ban was a poor choice, as now his account is also banned. If Master removes your ban, I will remove the ban on your friends account.

Monkeyhole

Yes Gimpy, I figured he would be the one to address the main request, I only mentioned you because it pertained to the second one. And I'd hardly consider what I did evading. I was the one who sought you out in game for assistance. Not you specifically, but someone who could help. I was not familiar with the contact process before. I am now. To me, evading would have been me not saying anything at all to you. I mean, I like the server and all and I suppose I would do whatever was necessary to play but I did want to go about doing it the right way which is why I sought someone out for help.

Master

Monkeyhole

Gimpy

Monkeyhole

Thanks Gimpy. And for the assistance directing me here too

Gimpy

No problem.

Sorry for the ban. I'm glad you asked how to reverse it which led us here to the removal.