News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

SG in Alchimy_I2

Started by Tena, January 14, 2021, 05:19:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tena

Hello.

I want to make a query in the forum about an aspect of the map called Alchimy_I2. I usually see complaints in chat from O players about sg built in the area that I attach. sg built right off the exit spawn hidden in that corner.

What is your opinion on this? I that map normally I am O player and for me is not a problem (is true you can use nades vs the sg and is a exit respawn zone...), is a similar situation in the map called Phantom when people build sg in top ladder next to a respawn exit. I want know your opinion or know if this is allowed or not (so I can know too).
See you!

Welshy

I think it's because resup tends to get spammed with grens and that because of the sg placement. 

Bishop

Its a valid SG location as far as I'm concerned.

Gimpy

You can build anywhere you want in your own base... but if you build outside a spawn door, you are opening up that spawn for attack by the enemy team

Tena

Perfect. As I said this never was a problem for me but I see positive the aclaration in this post because often there are players with this doubt in the game too.

DomiAvenger

Quote from: Gimpy on January 14, 2021, 08:25:25 AM
You can build anywhere you want in your own base... but if you build outside a spawn door, you are opening up that spawn for attack by the enemy team

I thought that was the reason we ARENT allowed to build infront of our own spawns, or in the spawn? ie rock2

Gimpy

Sorry... you cannot build INSIDE your own spawn, or block the doors.

Other than that, it's fair... but you're going to piss off hour own team. Drolling 4 pills or a mirv or just tons of spam on a spawn door purposely because there's an SG there... totally allowed.

Just leave spawns alone :)

DomiAvenger

Welshy

Thanks for the clarification. Every day's a school day.  ;)