News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

What is my ban for?

Started by OsiriS, January 13, 2021, 09:11:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OsiriS

I didn't even realize I got banned.  The reason on the board here doesn't make much sense to me either? 

Nuggs

Just a guess, but last few times in the server you've been a demoman and you just keep spamming pipes and nades indiscriminately, usually hitting your team mates instead of the enemy. If not that then I have no idea

Master

Quote from: Nuggs on January 13, 2021, 09:25:36 AM
Just a guess, but last few times in the server you've been a demoman and you just keep spamming pipes and nades indiscriminately, usually hitting your team mates instead of the enemy. If not that then I have no idea

Yes, this is it.

OsiriS

ocd

Osiris, I am CERTAIN you were given the warn/slap/kick/ban treatment ALL visitors are given, you must have just missed them.

Master

Quote from: ocd on January 13, 2021, 05:11:19 PM
Osiris, I am CERTAIN you were given the warn/slap/kick/ban treatment ALL visitors are given, you must have just missed them.

excessive spam isn't allowed, osiris has been here several years and has trolled in the past. If this isn't trolling, then I want him to know we don't allow excessive spam.. regardless, osiris knows better and I know he knows better.