News:

Please donate to help keep the servers running!

Main Menu

2 PLAYERS spamming spawn with nades/ caltrops

Started by ocd, October 23, 2020, 04:46:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocd

OLDNEWS: Ras "Ras_Mokko" 1443 STEAM_0:0:109702501  51 30:45   59

caltrops at main spawn door every time he comes into the nme base...

NEW GUY:#13 "I beat strafe_rs3 twice,on HARD" 1455 STEAM_0:0:11436059

nail nades, EMPS, and demo pipes at main spawn exit repeatedly after warning....

i have a demo of ''Strafe'' if i can find it and u/l it.

**this is about 10 min ago in 2fort

M1LO

NEW GUY:#13 "I beat strafe_rs3 twice,on HARD" 1455 STEAM_0:0:11436059

Should have discontinued after your warning but if you get that demo sent over we can take it from there.

As for Ras, caltrops are what they are but with that said Ras also received a warning yesterday from myself for building sg's facing the resup exit  :woow: so that says it all really!

Cheers OCD
"It is....what it is"

ocd

M1LO

I see where you give a warning but the demo only shows "Strafe" throwing 2 nail grens at the resup exit on one occasion, but I do trust your word when you say it happened on a more regular basis and certainly more than what is shown in the demo.
So with that and having no pervious actions taken against them but keeping what you have said and shown us in mind if it persists then the appropriate punishment will be given as and when it next occurs.

Good job with demo  :yay!:       
"It is....what it is"

ocd

thanks milo. i would only post here if things were WAY out of hand (and they were with these two). Ras is a Re re re re peat offender, and Strafe is a noob, looking at his hours.

i just want to make sure those who know and care whats going on, are informed on things when they aren't there. cheers, M1lo, and to all, for a funner-er server! any way i can help, i  will do my best.