News:

New Admins: Be sure to read through the Clan Resources forum for admin tips.

Main Menu

TFC Shirts

Started by ocd, September 15, 2020, 01:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ocd

This is an espresso machine.

Angi

"You never know what you are capable of until you try."

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

https://www.thechinesezodiac.org/chinese-horoscope-2022/dog/

ocd

DISCOUNT CODE "EVIL"

i think that should work...

Nuggs

Probably the nerdiest thing I've ever bought

Couldn't resist though

Master

Quote from: ocd on September 15, 2020, 04:02:08 PM
I would definitely make some EVIL tags, if it was permitted... and the skull .png

it is permitted

Angi

Manipulators and other malicious narcissists will no longer have any weight or influence over you.

BlasteR|TF

Man there are alot of really neat tshirt ideas for TFC lol.

Of course you could always show one of my various HQ montages:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1163351997

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=902391304

8)

M1LO

Before I buy this is it possible to have it say "Mr Slurpy Verified" and/or "Pinky's out"? Perhaps also an option of a Teapot, Tea cup and saucer  :yes: Just for those of us that are more of a leaf lover than a bean, im sure you will find huge demand for these items!

Also should we be holding off and waiting for the "EVIL" designs before ordering?

Ok.... Ok..... hold on iv just seen the Pillow cases  :wideeyed: If I can snuggle up to this every night my life will be complete, it'll be like waking up on Christmas morning every day, roll over, open my eyes and bang there he is, staring right back at me, of cause if G would rather provide a more "life like" image that would be preferable but if this is the closest we can get then that will be just fine!   
"It is....what it is"

ocd

evil designs are on the way...

Angi

Hey all :) Well when the designs are ready, lemme know, cuz yes, i am def getting me 1 or 2 -[EVIL]- coffee cups !  :yes: :yay!: My priority numero uno :) And ofc anything else my heart desires .
OCD..i am not sure yet, what i should take as my specific add on ? You can ofc, throw any ideas in here and maybe there is something i will like :) The one i have in my profile (steam) is more likely my taste , but inspire me away ! :)

Guts

Quote from: M1LO on September 17, 2020, 03:06:31 AM
Before I buy this is it possible to have it say "Mr Slurpy Verified" and/or "Pinky's out"? Perhaps also an option of a Teapot, Tea cup and saucer  :yes: Just for those of us that are more of a leaf lover than a bean, im sure you will find huge demand for these items!

Also should we be holding off and waiting for the "EVIL" designs before ordering?

Ok.... Ok..... hold on iv just seen the Pillow cases  :wideeyed: If I can snuggle up to this every night my life will be complete, it'll be like waking up on Christmas morning every day, roll over, open my eyes and bang there he is, staring right back at me, of cause if G would rather provide a more "life like" image that would be preferable but if this is the closest we can get then that will be just fine!

:no:

ocd

https://teespring.com/stores/o-c-d

ok gang, the first EVIL ROSTER shirt is available!

Sorry about the delay, the Teespring interface was being ...difficult. I will get to everyone's individual requests in turn, i promise. So far, I will make individual NICKNAME shirts for m1lo, harley, guts, bishop... a pillowcase, and a mug...

keep them coming!!!

edit* names were added to the shirt from logins as of the last 2 weeks, using the name last used WITH OUR CLAN TAG. If you want a SPECIFIC NICKNAME SHIRT, please specify with me what you are looking for. the basic  design for nametag shirts will be in the style of garage work shirts, with clan/nick on the fron, and TFC & EVIL logos on the back.

**remember EVIL discount code! "EVIL" -merch profits come back to the servers!

Angi

OMG! <3 Just looked at the shirt ! And bought! mhmhmmh :)) Deine Bestellung wurde angenommen!

We also would need a "global" ? message, as in for all of our regs / and those who work behind the scenes  (don`t forget those !!!!! )  ? This is like idk, just a thing i had in mind as a suggestion :) Because lots of names are missing on the shirt Therefore this is a meme mans world..lol.....Come to the dark-side ? Like i just have written, meme´s aint my thang! Suggestions appriciated ! Love where this is going  :angel: :yes:

How about a towel too ? Just imagine being on the beach and you coming back out of the water , and 1 or 2 standing and staring at your towel be like : OMG! dude where you get this from !! I played TFC *insert story here* It`s just a suggestion :) LOL

Argh, forgot the discount thingy! I will have to do a work around on this one .*done*

p.s: Also maybe an option to personalize their own statement ? What they roll with? Nickwise ?! Some have specific things .

To the cup design : There should also be an option for that, if someone would like their own cup . As said , as soon as i see what i like going that way, i will get me a cup or 2 :) <3 (-[EVIL]- design in the front = personal in back /// or the other way around ) Each to thy own taste. Also there are left handers and right handers . The handles should be customized / being able to get selected ? These are just suggestions ! :)

Milo`s fault ;) <3

How about some pyjamas ?? We all love a py-party don`t we ?

M1LO

OMG  :wideeyed: Towels.... PJ's.... Do we love a party? YES WE DO! ok ok ok so here it is, *Scenario* its 6.30am its a Wednesday and Milo has just smashed a leg session, hobbling out of the shower and heading back to his locker -[EVIL]- towel around the waist..... Good morning Milo says Dave (another gym goer), Good morning Dave (I really hate this guy, real slime ball, proper seat sniffer, gives all the ladies that uncomfortable pervy feeling) *Dave* Hey nice towel Milo, what's it say? *Milo* removes towel and holds it out fully stretched* Well Dave it has a TFC -[EVIL]- Clan inspired logo on it, and this one also happens to be in a limited edition Guts style. *Dave*, Wow I remember TFC I used to play that back in 99, I cant believe people are still playing, and I must say that is one handsome chap, who is he? *Milo*, Well yes Dave its still incredibly popular but if your going to play there really is only one place to go and that's the -[EVIL]- servers, check us out at esclan.net, and indeed your eyes dont deceive you, this certainly is a fine looking specimen of a man, who also just happens to be one of the greatest players in the history of TFC, and also a very close personal friend of mine *Dave*, OMG I cant believe you know GUTS, I heard all the rumours back in the day but I thought he was just a myth. *Milo* No Dave the rumours are all true, but unlike back then he's matured and become a much more complete rounded player, thanks hugely to an immense amount of game time against my self where he found he had to adapt to situations he'd never found him self in, but he got there eventually and if he were here he'd happily admit that I did indeed help him become the player he now is! *Dave* Right that's it, I gotta get my self one of those towels, and a mug and a hoodie a shirt I want it all.
*£300 later, bish, bash, bosh profit in the bag its a win win.

The only thing I don't understand is what's with the timer? we only have 3, 4 days left to buy? Also think how great it would be to see images from all around the world of everyone wearing these items or holding up a mug whatever it may be, me in my towel :o

"It is....what it is"

Angi

cage Milo!!!!
Scenario  : Wakin up in a evil py at 6:00 am ,  closing eyes again and waits for a delicious smell to wake me up again , which means 5 mins later, lookin to my right side of the bed and smiling happily at my -[EVIL]- cup of coffee! After some time has past (which also includes the fam is out of the house ) and daily routines done .  Going  to the pc loggin in and sippin coffee ! First thing to say : SUP !? Answer :  Sitting in my evil hoody and sweats at the pc and drinkin my coffee!!!  :laugh: